I do my boyfriends homework?

Would you do your boyfriend or girlfriends homework. ?
We're both in college but I'm still in high school as well. Im doing his essay but I kinda feel like he's gonna take advantage of me. I didn't want to do it but he kept bugging me.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As a professor, you're not doing him any favors. It's very nice of you to do that, but he's not going to learn from it.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Make him earn his grades. If he can't do the work because it's too hard for him, then he needs to change to a different degree. If he's just being lazy, you are enabling him down the road to think it's okay to achieve gains off the back of others.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can u do my homework too?
    Let him essay to do his own essay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i did this one girls homework than she turned around
    and told me it wasn't needed to be done. I did it cause i had
    a crush on her but i learned my lesson i was being used.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would help with a few questions max an essay fuck no. I barely finish my uni work in time no way I can do any more

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one yeah I would but not with essays that’s the one thing I wouldn’t help with along with math because English and Math are my worst subjects

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a smartypants woman. Cool. But this guy has do some homework!

1|0
    0|0
  • That boyfriend of yours is using you a lot. And no I won't do no homework for my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between help and hand outs don't give handouts or he'll never learn

0|1
    0|0
  • no way would i do that. if i did that how would they be learning anything?

0|1
    0|0
  • my ex used to do my homework, most of the times LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya. I do it, if she give me for that something special

0|0
    0|0
  • I would help them, not do it for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well then don’t do it. No is no

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anyone's homework

2|1
    0|0
  • No i won't.. I've my own works to do

1|0
    0|0
  • I would help and assist not do

0|0
    0|0
  • his is taking advantage

0|1
    0|0
  • Your not really helpiing him

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. He is definitely taking advantage

0|0
    0|0
  • not a great idea how will he learn

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• He's going to fail in life if you do his work. First it's Homework, then the next thing you know your going to be doing his Essays. It's not gonna add up if his homework is great, but he flunks his work in class. They're gonna get suspicious. He is talking advantage. Grow some, and tell his ass HELLL no. Plain and simple, if he tries to blackmail you, then you two aren't meant to be. No girl likes a dumb guy... smh

1|1
    0|0
  • No, do not do his HW. He is so taking advantage of you.
    What do you get in return... besides his “love”

1|0
    0|0
    • That's it 😂

• Girl you need to give him the gift of “goodbye!”
      It sounds like he’s taking advantage of you. You deserve someone that will be a man and do his own HW. I don’t know you or him, but this is the advice I give :)

• No don't do it at all not only he might take advantage of you but what else is he doing that does not make him want to do his homework also though did he have other people do his homework so he could get to college and also he needs to do his own work not making begging you to do his work also though you need to do your own work so u can pass highdchool have great grades and so that you can do your dream job

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry but if you going to keep doing that, he won't improve

1|1
    0|0
  • Help him bt dont do it for him. If you dont want to you shouldn't do it. He is pressuring you to do it and if he was caught he could get kicked out of college. And maybe you would get kicked out too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that! Helping is one thing, but doing it all is another. He isn't learning anything by you doing it for him. What's going to happen when he has to do an essay in class, as part of an exam? Is he gonna call you to do it then to?

0|0
    0|0
    • Then he's shit outta luck. You said the same thing my mom said.

• I'd rather do it together. It helps with teaching both of you. Don't do everything for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|1
    0|0
  • Pfft.. I hardly ever even did my own homework. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it, but I would help her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes