Guy Tinder hypothetical question?

Say you match with a lady that’s a definite 10/10. Like I mean HOT. Would you message her right away? Or make her wait.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro-Code #1376: Thou shall not message right away. Regardless of rating.

1|1
    0|1
    • Really? That’s a thing? Lol

• Show All
    • Okay wait. Here’s another question. How long do you typically wait before messaging?

• 2-3 days maybe? No more than a week

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I'd message her as soon as I figured out what I wanna say. Sometimes I can't think of anything good to text them so I kinda just keep it to the side of my mind until I just send something a few hours later.

1|1
    0|0
  • First of all, I'm not matching with no straight fire 10/10's but if I did, I'd message her straight away. There is a way to message someone without sounding too keen. When you message someone has little to do about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't message, i am cool, if she wants she will talk then. Making them wait, will keep the things mysterious. And also, i am not the one making the first step ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Also would be impossible for me to get a 10/10 hahaha kek.

• You never want to come off as desperate but if I feel like there's a potential connection right away I'd go for it life's too short not to take chances.

1|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter because she'll never message me back

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly i assume she's a bot or did what i did and consistently swipe right to see whos into you lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd message her but normally I get no response. They are usually already taken or never respond.

1|2
    0|0
  • It really depands on how high am I at the moment, how bored, and as of late I'm not writing first to anyone.. I'm tired of all y'all always waiting for us to write first, and frankly I think I can do better..

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point in "making her wait"? Have you found this strategy to benefit you when matching with other 10/10's? I would send a dick pic to break the ice.

0|0
    1|1
  • massage her right away. and pray she's still available

1|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't message at all. I would assume she was some kind of bot

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd message right away. Chances are if I she's a 10 other guys may also have matched.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't message her tbh nerves would get to me xD

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think "hmm cool" and not message her like I do with everyone else, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would message her if i matched because i liked her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume she is lying and move on to the next one that's hopefully a real person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Immediately. Why not? That's what you're there for, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would check her profile to see if it looks weird, and then probably report her as a Russian scam.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she's that hot waiting might not do much probably has 10 other guys messaging her

1|0
    0|0
  • Message her away she may find someone else in mean time

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes