Why don't any girls give me a chance?

Okay so this may sound pathetic but I'm 23 years old, have never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never had my first kiss, and never had sex. Some of the time I have wanted or preferred the single life, but for the most part I have not. I feel as though I have tried almost everything.

I've added around 20 girls on Facebook who I found attractive, 0 of them accepted the friend request. Most of them marked me as spam so I can never add them again (not that I was planning to). I've messaged over 40 girls on OkCupid, and only 2 of them replied back. But even they randomly stopped replying after a few short messages. I've had Tinder for over a year and have only matched with like 10 girls but they either don't message first, or they don't reply when I message them. I've also tried Kik, Happn, and a few online dating sites and have gotten ignored on them as well.

Why don't any girls give me a chance?
Above is the same photo I use for Facebook and all the other apps. They say girls don't care much about a guy's looks, and I see heaps of ugly guys with girlfriends. So what is it about me that's so unappealing that girls won't even have a conversation with me to see if they like my personality? It might be worth mentioning that I study Maths at uni so you could say I have higher than average intelligence. So what is it?

Also, I prefer to meet and talk with a girl online first rather than in person as it's much less nerve-racking and I can have more time to think of what to say. So any advice?

Thanks for your reply.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take note of the advice from the pink ''Go to a coffee shop and pay for her drink''

Notice how she is quick to mention paying. She is saying that you need to pay a girl to receive attention... terrible advice...

In the picture you posted, your expression is of a low vibration but it is a viscous cycle since that's probably how you feel.

Your best bet is to ignore all dating advice from girls in general because they do not know what they are talking about. Go and talk to some of the guys that are good with women to get advice. Otherwise you will end up buying strangers drinks and wasting time and money.

The better you feel about yourself and your life, the more likely you are to attract others to you, and your life. That is the key. Spamming dating sites won't matter if you don't feel good.

0|2
    0|0
    • I can definitely agree with you there. With the photo though, it was actually taken on the night of my high school prom/formal and was one of the best nights of my life. I just don't like to smile in photos for some reason, but I didn't think people would interpret it as "I'm not happy" or something like that. And although I've been ignored by so many girls since then, I never let it get to me or bother me too much. I'm not desperate or anything I'm more curious than anything else. But thanks for sharing your opinion.

• I'm glad I'm wrong about how the pic looked. It's great you don't let the girls ignoring you get to you as well. At the end of the day, men are the ones that become the better men in order to attract women, but what do the women do?

Another thing I have to mention. When I was around your age, I got a little interest from girls, but nothing compared to the level I got after my 30's. So if you look after yourself, train, keep strong, eat well, stay positive and love life, you will probably get more attention from women as you mature. For me, part of it was that my face stopped looking like a boys, and looked like a man, and my frame filled out. It usually gets easier for most men as they age, and more difficult for most women as they age.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think the best way to get a girl isn’t on social media but in person. Go to a coffee shop and pay for her drink and leave your number for the cashier to give the girl, wink on your way out (that is if you think she is single). You ought to build some sort of interaction face to face and then follow up online/through text. I think a lot of the reason that girls are standoffish about meeting people online is because there are so many creeps. Good luck!

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe ur just shy try to go out more instead of investing your love in social media and also dont look for love let love look for you, the more you chase is the more you'll ender up in with the wrong girl and first heartbreak are the worst so be careful

0|0
    0|0
  • okay some improvements areeee, trim those eyebrows, they look like fluffy caterpillars, and try to take a more clear photo next time

0|0
    0|0
  • Your trying to hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hit the gym and get money. Get confident and stop thinking about what girls think about you. Self actualize. Read up a lot on MGTOW.

You'll be crawling in pussy in no time, and then before you know it you'll either be back to being single and happy or be devoiced, homeless and living under a bridge.

GL bro.

0|3
    0|0
  • Based on the picture alone. You lack a certain confidence. Simply stop chasing women. And work on yourself do your own thing. Than you'll become and i quote "a chick magnet "

1|1
    0|0
  • Women don't really give a shit about intelligence. Try focusing your selling points more around something exciting. Certainly there must be something exciting about you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes