Bisexual boyfriends?

Okay I want to preface this question by saying that it's directed at straight girls anf gay guys (basically anyone that likes men but isn't bisexual).

If you were dating a guy and he told you that he was bisexual would it make you uncomfortable? Would it make you so uncomfortable you would consider breaking up with him? Would it make things worse if he told you he knew he was bisexual because he has had sex with a guy and liked it?

Would love to hear some interesting answers. (And don't be shy if yours isn't the popular opinion would really like to hear from people with all kinds of views on the subject instead of making an echo-chamber of same-ness) :)

32

Most Helpful Girl

• That situation happened to me last week. Honestly I was a little shocked at first
    But when I thought about that again, it meant he really trusted me enough to admit that with me, because it's not really comfortable for men to admit that
    If having sex with a guy doesn't make him love you less, then why not give him a chance?