Are there guys who actually like ddlg?

Are there really guys out there that are purely and honestly into ddlg and want to be a daddy?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. but not always in a good way I take pride in being a caregiver and taking all parts of ddlg seriously. I feel like it's a deeper part of bdsm, not sexual or control. But really deeply emotional and vulnerable. So it really upsets me when people take advantage of it or like if someone comments on a post like this "call me daddy" that title is earned and should not be assumed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I tried to explain that to my Daddy at the time. It's his first time so I explained that like, me calling him Daddy is a lot more meaning than just a name. He earned that right to be called that

• That's good. I'm glad he earned it. That's the way it should be.