Do you think the sexual revolution is bad for most men?

To me I see it as similar to the wealth distribution in America, the people at the top horde all of it and the people at the bottom are fighting over scrapsDo you think the sexual revolution is bad for most men??

321

Most Helpful Girl

• No sexual liberation allowed us to actually develop feelings for our partners instead of just choose them for the sake of the money, family, status and if they were "good breeding stock". I'm not saying some of those things aren't relevant to some people but the pressure on those elements has diminished significantly. Freedom has allowed us to pursue who we want, which hasn't resulted in the situation like you point out but according to every anthropologist's analysis and research, people of a relatively similar "status" (class, appearance, interest) will overwhelmingly end up together. The middle image is actually rather correct, at least on the female side of things, since women have time and time again been shown to be incredibly unpredictable in their choice of mate, not choosing to follow the 1-10 scale like men might and being more "type" orientated. I think in you're incredibly biased, because the truth is not how this infographic presents it, I get it, I feel very similarly in terms of men, like "why would he want me if he could go after all these hotter girls" even if he's only rather average looking but this thinking prevents us from living a fulfilling live and seeking the truth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys are acting like you don't want the most attractive women. Both genders want the most attractive mates but as people get older and accept who they are, they get more desperate and lower their standards. Nobody wants to die alone, but you will if you keep whining about how unfair life is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Pssh, I don't give a fuck about 'the most attractive' woman. Its not always about physicalities

• Both genders have their top 5% of beauty (or whatever %), and they only date each. Women can fight over the most attractive men all they want, in the end it's going to be the most attractive women that him. Reverse the genders in the last sentence, it works both ways. You don't think Average or unattractive women feel the same about attractive men?

• Sorry for the typos I'm tired af