How would you feel if you got "reverse catfished"?

Reverse catfishing is, by urban dictionary's definition, when someone pretends or appears to be LESS attractive via their online profile than they actually are.

So, say you're going on a first date with someone whom you've met through a social networking or dating site. How would you feel/react if this person turned out to be considerably more attractive in person than they appeared in their photos?

1638

Most Helpful Guy

• Did they turn out to be a completely different person or do they simply look better in person?
    The first case would be iffy, the second one would be fine if not preferred.

I thought it was a common practice to post some of the crappier pictures you have on dating profiles so that you end up exceeding expectations rather than not meeting them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose pleasantly surprised? If they looked like someone else entirely, then I would just be confused lol.