Best way to make the dumper regret leaving you?

Feel free to share your experiences and what worked for you!

830

Most Helpful Guy

• Live your life without them. Let's be realistic, if you waste any effort trying to get revenge, all you are going to do is get more uptight. If you are secure and happy without them, that is all the revenge you need!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Being happy and confident without him, looking and feeling good! I know this from personal experience. Its happened to me twice in the past few years. My most recent ex-bf came right out and told me that seeing me doing so great made him question why he let me go. And he was jealous because he assumed it was another guy who brought out the best in me. I've been told before but never really believed it when guys said that confidence is the most attractive thing in a woman. Now I'm a believer!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE