Why does my boyfriend doesn't moan during sex?

Me and my boyfriend we been together over past few weeks like it been a year now and I'm staring to have problem with the whole sex life between us. Me and my boyfriend we been having sex over the past few weeks and sometimes I ask my self 'I'm doing it wrong'. Cos every time we have sex my boyfriend doesn't moan and I want to know why?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• We just aren't "moaners" some of us. I wouldn't take it personally as anything you're not doing or "doing wrong", it's not likely that at all (you can always ask him if he'd like something different or if it's great for him). Sex is wonderful with my girl and I moan sometimes but very rarely. And I feel "weird" when I do it to lol. I don't know why, but it's like it's something women do or something? I don't know. Just feels weird. I definitely can't force it, it's got to be natural and it's just not something I do much. I think a lot of guys are like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does moan, I really like it becuase I feel like I'm doing it right. It's so hot!