Does height matter when it comes to dating?

Guys would you date a girl who's taller then you, girls would you date a shorter guy? It does a little bit to me Does height matter when it comes to dating??

• It matters
  • It doesn't

2616

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date a guy who is shorter than I am. It would be really weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be happy to date a woman taller than me, although only a small minority are (I'm 5'11), in fact my preference is for a woman exactly as tall as me. It seems ridiculous to me to turn someone down solely because of their height. We like and fall in love with individuals, so if you meet someone you have a great connection with, your stated preferences are often going to be ignored anyway.

What Girls Said 25

• I’m 5’10 so I usually prefer 6 ft or over. I feel like it’s high expectations but I’m honestly not really attracted to shorter guys. Plus most guys I’ve talked to that ended up being shorter than me didn’t like the fact I was taller, which I get.

• I am 5'4 I prefer girls that 6 ft and over. Sorry you're short for me

• I remember crushing on this guy who was my height back in high school, but I doubt that I could get into a guy that was shorter than me. I'm already about 5'1 1/2

• Height is one reason I might be attracted to somebody but its not the only reason - I will date a guy for other reasons too.

• So would you date a shorter guy?

• Yeah I used to think that too! I read its possible to grow after 30 but uncommon.

• I think your dad's messing with you

• I'm 5ft6 and my fiance is 5ft2 to me it doesn't personally matter because he has a heart of gold, and a personality like no other and in my eyes he's the best looking bloke around

• Well... I'm short so it doesn't really matter to me. I've dated typically tall guys for whatever reason. 5'6 works for me as well as 6'3 (last bf). U?

• I'd rather have a guy who's taller than me.

• I think if it's extreme it might matter. But my man is an inch shorter. I didn't know his height till we met on our first date. It's not like I wouldn't still get yo know someone. And if we clicked like him and I did then it's all good.

• I prefer taller than me but it depends

• I personally prefer my man to be taller, but nothing beats chivalry, charisma and commitment.

• It honestly matters, people can just be accepting of it.

• I'm super short, anyone shorter than me is too short in my opinion

• It doesn't matter. I've had a crush on a boy who was shorter then me. The truth is I have a thing for taller men, but as I said when it comes to dating I don't mind.

• I would date a smaller guys, most guys wouldn't date a taller girl tho

• It depends on the case, in general no

• no but it's funny

• I would never date a guy shorter than me. He has to be taller than me.

• No i don't think it matters

• What's on the outside doesn't matter. If you have a good heart, then what more do you need? :)

• In my opinion it matters becuz I just feel something is missing

• doesn't have to be taller than me. But i wouldn't date a too short guy

• It doesn’t matter for everyone, but I’m already a really short girl... any shorter and our children would look like they were forever 10 years old... seriously. So... maybe it’s petty of me, but I am just not attracted to guys who are shorter than me...

• I can’t have a guy shorter then me, it would make me feel like the man of the relationship. He needs to be taller then me with heels on as well

• I like about my height or shorter. I hate feeling small, and a guy that's my height or shorter always seems cute. I would go taller, but not too much.

• It kinda matters to me but I might change my mind if I really like the person lol

• I think it matters

What Guys Said 15

• It matters to some but not to others.

• Not 4 inches taller or more or under 5ft.
    But I'll fuck someone at any height like a chihuahua humping a human or a horse trying to rape a midget.
    Down for all of that.

• Only if differences are drastic. I wouldn't mind dating a taller girl. One couple in my college dorm, she was 6'3, he was 5'7. And they were together almost the whole year.

• it matters a lot. i'm not dating anyone taller than me even if I really liked them. too embarassing in my opinion

• I wouldn't even date a girl who's the same height as me, so no. She has to be at least a couple of inches shorter.

• When you find the one, all this doesn't matter.
    Personally I won't mind if my girl is taller than me. Shorter would be fine too.

• Perhaps to a point, but not much.

• id love to date a tall girl for once

• She's fucking gigantic

• No but then I'm 6'5 so that'd just be freakish.

• girls want taller guys. guys just want girls

• I prefer girls taller than me. I won't date a girl unless she's at least 7 ft tall.

• if she's taller than 5'9 or shorter than 5'2 i probably won't be interested in dating her

• id love to date someone taller than me but theyd have to be about 7 ft cause I'm 15 and 6ft 8in