Why do guys never want to be in a relationship with me?

Every guy I date always says the same thing you’re a funny, beautiful girl but I’m not looking for a relationship right now. I’m not a party girl, I’m not high maintenance I go to college and I’m career driven. I don’t dress provocatively, I don’t have sex on the first date either. I’m not picky at all, I’ve dated the “quiet boys” or “the nerdy guys”. I’m not shy, I’m quite outgoing and have a lot of friends What am I doing wrong?

331

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always the possibility that most guys think you are out of their league and dating you would mean revealing how inadequate they are.
    I find most girls settle and guys reach, so find someone who is more driven and good looking and if they are single maybe even be blunt and say that you would like to go on a date.
    As women take more of a powerful role in society I think guys who would normally be chivalrous are struggling to keep up with the change.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should realize that different people want different things and that people create attachments over people with odd or horrible characteristics.

-That party girl makes him feel free and takes him in adventures
    - That high maintenance girl is a princess and even a trophy to show off to his friends.
    - And the slut can make him feel special for an hour or two.

Just pick a schtick and stick to it because ; nice , funny , and outgoing are just stupid terms that people use to describe a boring dream partner that doesn’t exist.