Why do guys never want to be in a relationship with me?

Every guy I date always says the same thing you’re a funny, beautiful girl but I’m not looking for a relationship right now. I’m not a party girl, I’m not high maintenance I go to college and I’m career driven. I don’t dress provocatively, I don’t have sex on the first date either. I’m not picky at all, I’ve dated the “quiet boys” or “the nerdy guys”. I’m not shy, I’m quite outgoing and have a lot of friends What am I doing wrong?

331

Most Helpful Guy

• You have not found the right one yet. It sounds like most boys in your age are not interested in relationships at the moment. Expand your dating pool by going to different places and meet other boys or try online dating. You could try older men as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should realize that different people want different things and that people create attachments over people with odd or horrible characteristics.

-That party girl makes him feel free and takes him in adventures
    - That high maintenance girl is a princess and even a trophy to show off to his friends.
    - And the slut can make him feel special for an hour or two.

Just pick a schtick and stick to it because ; nice , funny , and outgoing are just stupid terms that people use to describe a boring dream partner that doesn’t exist.

What Guys Said 30

• There is always the possibility that most guys think you are out of their league and dating you would mean revealing how inadequate they are.
    I find most girls settle and guys reach, so find someone who is more driven and good looking and if they are single maybe even be blunt and say that you would like to go on a date.
    As women take more of a powerful role in society I think guys who would normally be chivalrous are struggling to keep up with the change.

• You're doing nothing wrong that I can think of. Maybe a bit more information would help. It could be the demographics you are surrounded by. I can say, though, that Im sure many of the guys in the comments section would be more than happy to take you on a date.

• Maybe you're not doing anything wrong. Maybe they're just not looking for a committed relationship. You can be the greatest girl in the world, but if they don't want a relationship, then there's nothing you can do.

• You aren't doing anything wrong, you sound nearly perfect to me. Maybe the guys are actually telling the truth when they say they aren't looking for a relationship. I'm kinda like that too, I want to be with a girl, but I'm really just not ready yet (but I wish I was). The responsible thing is to wait to date until I am ready so I don't play games with girls and make them think something is wrong. Hope this perspective helps :)

• I have been told" I'm not ready for a relationship" I can't give you what you want" and the guy acts like he wants a relationship in all the ways until you bring it up and then it's nope.. wasn't going there.

• So how does a girl handle that if she wants him and has been there for the good and bad and accepts him as he is.

• I don't know honestly. It really isn't right that we do that

• In my case, a girl needs something special which only she has. The girl I'm interested in right now is a dog lover and has the same social issues as me. We can talk lots about our life and about our dogs (I used to take care of one who passed away meanwhile).

• you are doing perfect, honestly you seem to be a good girl for guys. they just didn't deserve you. wait little more and you will have someone who really deserve such a good lady, the guys that just start a relationship to get laid usually end it soon too. and for a long term relation you need especially guy

• I would say that you're on a roll of bad luck.

• Have you asked them?

• Can't really tell without knowing you more, you sound like quite the catch though

• It could be that your coming across the wrong guys that's why
    they don't want a relationship with you. It's nothing your doing wrong.

• The way you presented it you are not doing anything wrong. So the only answer is it must be something in the water. Move away from there far far far away.

• Your nature attracts this kind of mates.
    Don't change for them.
    It's really hard to stay alone , but I think that the real one , I mean the one that deserves you and will make you feel matter , is coming.
    When you stop searching , they will appear,
    This is one of odd destiny ways.
    Live your life at your highest to get high value mates

• I also want to know why guys never want to be in a relationship with me

• Maybe you are dating guys that aren't looking for a relationship atm? You sound like you are very attractive, so that's all that comes to mind.

• Because you're in college lol. That's just how it is. ESPECIALLY>>>> if you hang with the wrong crowd... You won't find a guy in the club and you won't find a guy in the bar

• Maybe the guys you have tried dating are only interested in sex. Some guys can also be intimidated by a girl who has got her shot together and knows what she wants. I would say keep trying and you will find the guy your looking for.

• Stay single, very less flirting, play hard2get. Be more secretive..

• You sound great. Maybe you are seeing the wrong type of guy. All they want is one night stand with sex then move on to the next...

• you aren't doing anything wrong, you just haven't found the right guy yet

• Do u talk too much?
    Or ask too manu questions?

• because they literally say "I’m not looking for a relationship right now."?

• Are you fit?

• Ya same I'm a nervous guy and girls tend to not like me

• You are not doing wrong

• they probably have another girl in mind

• I'm just go out on a limb and say ur into boys not men

• When you put it like that it is hard to say and reasonable answer

• Message me

• u seems perfect to me , i would date girl like you but ofcourse if i would like you , i mean if you would be attractive to me. Everyone can get adventureous and go to partys but thats not future ;P , you will definetly find real one !

• The same reason why most women can't even name 3 genuine benefits of a relationship to a man beyond sex, that they couldn't get from a friends with benefits or a friend...

What Girls Said 2

• I don’t know. Maybe it’s just people. I get told at least online that I’m perfect, pretty, nice, understanding etc. I don’t see guys saying that in person. I’ve dated 2 guys in high school and dating someone now I met on a dating site.

• Share your sex experience

• Don't bother me please

• @andyyzzs I was just very curious as to how her sex life was relevant to the question originally posted or her response to said question and I was curious about what you were looking to solve with private messages? I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say someone was looking for some contact/social media information...

• I just chalk it up to your age group.