If a guy cums in you does it mean they dont respect you?

626

Most Helpful Girl

• That all depends on what you two have spoke about before the act. If you told them not to chm inside of you and he did it anyhow that's completely wrong, there is even debate about if this would be considered rape, as in you consented to sex but not to to be came inside. Once they do that they have broken the consent. However that's a whole other topic all together. But if you told him not to and he chosenly did it dispite what you asked then he definitely doesn't respect you. If you didn't talk about it and didn't object to it in any way than he simply didn't know it was an issue or that you didn't want it. Communication is key. Cumming inside is natural and I wouldn't call it disrespectful unless I specifically told them not to. So that's the real question here. Did they do it without your consent?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. Where to begin? You do know when you want to have a baby, you kinda need to cum in the woman, right? And why would you want to have kids with someone you don't respect? I'd say it's more like if he cums on your face and slaps you across the face with his dick, that is more disrespectful.