Guys, would it be a turn off if you found out your girlfriend was a virgin?

023

Most Helpful Guy

• No, in fact it would probably be a plus, the more sexual partners a person has (but especially women) the more likely they are to suffer from depression, cheat, divorce, be unhappy in long term relationships etc. So finding out she had no partners would actually be kind of a relief since you would have a lower probability of these issues as well as it showing that she is not impulsive and has good self control (a very good trait just in general).