Guys, would it be a turn off if you found out your girlfriend was a virgin?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, in fact it would probably be a plus, the more sexual partners a person has (but especially women) the more likely they are to suffer from depression, cheat, divorce, be unhappy in long term relationships etc. So finding out she had no partners would actually be kind of a relief since you would have a lower probability of these issues as well as it showing that she is not impulsive and has good self control (a very good trait just in general).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not at all. Both virgins and the experienced have pros and cons, but I'm more than happy to take the lead (or the ropes, tie downs, or leash) and be a first. It's exciting to surprise someone, especially sexually

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but would a girl be turned off if a guy was still a virgin at 20+ (me)?

1|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't be. I would actually love that.

• Show All
    • I doubt I'd find the right one tho, from how I see things, guys and girls only care about looks and sex (one night stands) and nothing else.

• That is far from my priority list and I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.

• If I were dating a girl whether she had her virginity or not would be neither here nor there. I'm dating her for her personality, not her experience in bed

0|1
    0|0
    • I love this, thank you.

• From a guy like me I would say no because it is nice to know that someone maybe hasn't made a mistake of giving their innocence away but I would have some friends that would say otherwise. I mostly think that is because they think experienced girls are more fun to talk to...

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not a turn off. It is kind of a lot of pressure though because taking someone's virginity the special not that you'll never forget who it is who took tours

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually no, for some guys maybe, but for me, i would rather explore with someone whose at the same pace as me

1|0
    0|0
  • What a pleasant surprise. Definitely not a turn off. Just the opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on for me. We all start as virgins anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Impossible scenario as she wouldn't be my girlfriend if we hadn't slept together.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a really important thing
    i would rather have a Girlfriend who is willing to explore

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

1|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, its a turnon

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No since i am too lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Well that's the best thing ever <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't it's nothing important

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it would be fine, she can learn.

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Are you a virgin

0|0
    0|0
    • I am and I'm worried about how my boyfriend will react.

• lol why would it be a turn off

0|0
    0|0
    • Lack of experience = not as good in bed?

• Supid question

0|0
    0|0
    • How so?

• Show All
    • Because a lack of experience = not as good in bed and at my age most people just expect you to have already lost your virginity.

• Its not like they are sex pros. You get good with time just practice

Recommended myTakes