What makes nice guys unattractive?

I've asked out a couple girls that I feel like we had an emotional connection but every time I actually do ask them out they friendzone me or just stop talking to me in general then a couple weeks later they are with some douche who doesn't treat them right

2028

Most Helpful Girl

• Hence the saying "Nice guys finish last". I like my nice guys. But some females think being too nice is a turn off. Maybe those are the type of females you are attracted to and don't have the time of day for you. Don't be too nice to the point they walk all over you. You gotta show this females you're a confident guy who is worth loving. You don't have to be a jerk for girls to take interest. I'd take a nice guy who loves me, flaws and all than a jerk who thinks i am just another girl to entertain him when he bored.