Do you think Romanian women are very underrated in terms of beauty and long-term relationships/being wife-material?

It seems like Romanian women are never appreciated. I've once dated a Romanian woman and she's one of the most laid-back, modest and beautiful ladies I've ever been in a relationship with. Not to mention, she was very amazing in bed and an amazing cook.

Do you think Romanian women are very underrated in terms of beauty and long-term relationships/being wife-material?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Romania is underrated in general we have a large gypsy population that drags us down a d our government is one of the if not the most corrupt government of the world the country itself is beautiful with rich history but money goes the wrong way from the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Most romanian women i've seen are beggers lmao.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes