Would you agree that Arab and Middle Eastern women are vastly underrated in terms of physical attractiveness/sexiness?

The men around the world are too busy drooling over White European, East Asian and Latina girls yet unfortunately, people overlook Arab and Middle Eastern girls due to many people getting fed with stereotypes of them all being devout Muslims all covered up in a hijab. I think Arab and Middle Eastern women are incredibly beautiful/sexy as fuck. As a Latino guy, I have a very huge thing for Arab girls. I still have love for my Latinas I'd say Arab women are a very close one to Latinas in terms of sexual attractiveness.

Would you agree that Arab and Middle Eastern women are vastly underrated in terms of physical attractiveness/sexiness?Would you agree that Arab and Middle Eastern women are vastly underrated in terms of physical attractiveness/sexiness?

• Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried to show pics of pretty Arab women to a guy once, and he said, "Umm, I'm afraid of getting stoned."

• By what? Angry Arab Muslim men? lol

• Yeah, I think the dude was Islamophobic, lol. And the Arab girls in the pics weren't Muslims. Actually, two were Christian girls, and the other one I had no idea but she dressed quite revealing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think any race is under or over rated. All races have beautiful and ugly people, plus beauty is subjective, so... it's even more muddled.