Do you prefer girls (or guys) who drink and party?

Do you prefer a girl that drinks and parties or a girl that doesn’t drink, smoke or party. Like I for instance I’m 24 I don’t drink, I only take an occasional celebratory shot if my friends buy it. I don’t smoke and will never do it. I don’t like the party scene either and have never been clubbing. I rather stay home or go to the movies, play laser tag, go bowling or just something other than clubbing. Would you consider me a boring person or would you date me?

34123

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl that won’t drink smoke or party is a no go for me. She seems prudish and or fearful. I’d prefer a girl who doesn’t have a problem with and will partake in drinking, smoking, or partying but chooses to do it when she feels comfortable. For example: putting out my cigarette and telling me I shouldn’t do that or your breaking up with me=horrible controlling asshole. Refusing a cigarette I offered and deciding to go inside until I finish because the smell bothers you=girl I might stop smoking to date. Stopping me from drinking with my friends=buzzkill loser. Choosing to be the DD and asking to leave when being sober around a bunch of drunk people gets too taxing=cool person worth respecting. Saying no to marijuana and avoiding being around it=person I have no problem with because it’s illegal and not for everyone I get it. Spouting of facts about the dangers of weed and how only (insert condescending term) do it even though you’ve never tried it=annoying naive kid I probably won’t ever date. Drinking /smoking/partying until you pass out uncontrollably in unsafe place or create some type of public disturbance=person I avoid. So it’s not really about the acts of smoking drinking or partying that I judge you on but rather how you go about doing it

• This is exactly what I always mean. I tell people I don’t smoke or drink and they go “Good for you” as if I feel as if I’m better than them. Which is completely wrong. That’s my preference. I don’t mind people that do. The only thing I don’t like is clubbing. It’s not my scene. Id go but be uncomfortable. That’s why I listed my ideal hangout places or “dates”. I like more relaxed environments but it does not mean I judge those who aren’t different or am prudish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind people who don't drink, I have a few friends who are like that, but I think I would be more compatible with someone who does. I drink almost every weekend, I smoke, and I take light drugs occasionally, so I don't think someone like you and someone like me would ''click'' in a relationship.

• I don’t have anything against people that do drugs or smoke or drink and I would date someone like that. But that’s exactly my thought, like if someone that does that stuff would be ok with someone that didn’t do that or would want someone that can hang and do the same stuff. Thanks for your opinion!