Guys, do you prefer dating a homebody or a party girl?

* For homebody I mean a girl who doesn't like parties and clubs, but prefer going to restaurants, coffees, shoppings, movies and other "light" programs.

• Homebody girl
    Vote A
  • Party girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like parties, but for a girl, I would prefer a homebody (your definition of homebody lol).
    I would still like to go to some parties and/or clubs with her, but I would much rather do other activities. I feel like clubbing and parties is better with friends.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• home bodies tend to be more loyal and like doing things that keep relationships going even in the hard times ( I could bearly afford food for a while and my girlfriend at the time was happy to walk around the park and eat spaghetti out of tuperware while sitting on the creek)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would much rather prefer a Girl who would rather do more casual things than go out on night outs all the time - I hate doing that. I would much rather stay in watch a movie and chill out especially after a long day at College. I'm not a big fan of going out on long night outs all the time and would rather just stay in and relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love when girls are homebodies! because i am too i had a whole post about this lol www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2270747-do-you-mind-if-a-guy-is-more-of-a-homebody

i always hated bars and clubs, i'd way rather go out to dinner or the movies or have bbq's with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age now (40), the first. Up until about 5 years ago-the 2nd.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't like women who party a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I find parties awful, I can barely be friends with the typical party people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a party girl, they're usually pretty adventurous and spontaneous and fun to be around.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;