Another guy keeps hitting on my girlfriend, should I confront him about it?

She's told him about me but he still hits on her anyway, she's a musician and so is the other guy, so I that's why he likes her. She's tried telling him but it doesn't seem to be working, should I confront him myself?

2072

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell Ur girlfriend that she should say yes, next time when he comes and ask her out for dinner. Then when they start with ordering drinks u come give her a kiss ( I would slap her ass or pee on her like dogs do with trees. That shows the most guys who she belongs too) and say hey baby sorry for being late. Then u spend a nice evening with him and ure girlfriend. In that evening u should be able to make it clear without telling him directly. But he will understand.

If he still doesn’t stop!!! Think about what dogs do with trees.

• what tf is wrong w u? women are not dogs!!! what u said was completely sexist

• @finds-raus I wonder you'd ever get your tree being such a dog & @Rubyrose1 that's not just sexist, it's anti-human... I hope he's in his right mind & it's not just drugs doing that to him lol

• LOL dogs on tree. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• What about she stops talking to him. I can tell you from experience that, unless the guys is a sex offender, he only goes as far as the girl let's him.
    If he's still bothering her, is because she leads him on.

How are you skills at complimenting your girl? Do you do it often?

• Yes, often

• This girl knows what she is saying

• I honestly don't think you should get involved. But she surely should tell the guy to fuck off, or just stop talking to him.

It's in her hands.

Think about it, if she says she has a boyfriend but keeps chatting with him, he'll get the idea she WANTS to talk to him. Of course a good person would back off, but put yourself in his shoes: you're interested in a girl who happens to have a boyfriend, but she keeps leading you on. Unless you know the guy, you probably won't give a fuck about him.