Is outie vagina a turnoff?

Would you be sad if your girlfriend has a outie vagina? Would you break up with her?

If you dont know what it is, google it.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, first of all, that's not your vagina. That's your vulva, and they are ALL outies to a certain extent.

There is nothing wrong with a vulva that has a prominent appearance, or labia that are longer.

Women's pudenda come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, and look many different ways. They are each an individual work of art.

You tend to see women with smaller labia in pornography because that look emphasizes how large the penis is. It's something they choose for a reason. It doesn't have anything to do with how it feels to the man to make love to it, or lick it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally like all vaginas. Would be easier to give oral but that's neither here nor there. It's kinda like asking if you think a guy is ugly because he has or hasn't been circumcised if that makes any sense to you.