Why do guys always ignore me after showing interest?

I swear guys hate me or something because every guy that has ever showed interest or even told me they liked me has ignored me all of a sudden and stopped talking to me. Like there was this one guy I was talking to for a long time met him online we finally met in person and it went well he told me he had fun and that he liked me a lot and doesn’t wanna lose me. We talked everyday all day and stuff. One day he told me he got his new job that’s full time I don't know if it has anything to do with it but after that he stopped talking to me completely like he won’t tect me and stuff at all. I tried texting him first and he replies back like once or twice and stopped. I don’t get it what did I do wrong? This happens to me all the time too with every guy I meet that shows interest. When I usually meeet them they all text me first after and say they had fun and blah blah. (We didn’t hookup or anything) but then yet this happens. I don't know what I’m doing wrong but prob explains why I've never had a boyfriend before. I’m thinking of giving up now Why do guys always ignore me after showing interest?

This is a pic of me. Personality wise I’m friendly, nice, chill, easy going, people say I’m fun to chill with, alwsys up for laughs and a good fun time. Like watching sports, playing games and what not. I’m not clingy or anything like that. I’m also ambitious and have really big career goals.

421

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but really look within yourself and see what you do differently.

I can relate though. What I've noticed is that I can show a lack of confidence sometimes and that is what holds me back and can get paranoid too lol. Things i'm working on but there must be something you do differently to initially attract them then change once together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men get upset when they have to stop working to deal with their phone. Try texting or calling them after work. Remember after work you can be tired so times, go to sleep, and not wake up tell you go back to work so don't push to hard for an answer everyday they might be sleeping.

• I did once with this guy and he replied back but then stopped repluing 3 texts later and I don’t wanna text him first again because he’s clearly not interested in talking to me anymore and I don’t wanna annoy him/be clingy

• Try on your next chance to only text information. Men feel like they already went through there day and don't wanna relieve it. We have feelings like a craving for chicken wings. If you text him a schedule when you're off after your first date and nothing more you won't seem needy. You can text him back if he talks to you but seeming busy seems professional.