Are nice guys a turn off for women?

Just seams like women loose interest in men that are nice to them and are attracted to complete cunts

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not niceness they aren't attracted to. It's guys who are either nice with no other qualities or who think being a total submissive butt-kiss is the way to go.

Our friends can be nice, it doesn't mean we wanna fuck em'.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Self-proclaimed nice guys usually aren't what they say they are.
    I'm attracted to a man with a kind personality and a good sense of humour, but if he kept saying that he was such a 'nice guy', then that would ring alarm bells for me.

2|1
    0|1
    • I'm not saying that I am a nice guy I have no idea if I actually am but iv See women leave really nice people on the basis that they are to nice for them

• All I can say is that nice girls turn me on, so I assume the feeling would be mutual

1|0
    0|0
    • But iv seen so many guys broken down after being told they are just eay to nice all the time

• And one thing we should have learned by now is that just because a man likes something dosent mean a girl will like it to

• No, I am sure they are not, but according to me most woman won't prefer an exclusive relationship with nice guys. Eventually they get bored and tired and would leave them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not all nice guys are boring. Just the ones who refer to themselves as nice guys.

• Show All
    • @zagor

"Would you expect him to go about informing people of that fact?"

No, I am not referring to that. What I am saying is there is a person should only say that if they are misunderstood by others or they may be in a situation where they are forced to sort of say it, I am not saying that they should flaunt about themselves being nice, no need to announce it to the world.

• But I never said I was a nice guy I'm not actually talking about myself in this question but I have seen decent guys who put their all into a relationship and 9 times out of 10 they are told they are too nice like what dose that actually mean "too nice"

• No, but if he's being a bit creepy then he can back off.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to be respectful but also assertive and not give into females when they shit test you. Females brains work on a very subconscious level when it comes to dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys don't turn them off. Submissive types, orbiters, head-nodders, and creepy entitled self-described "nice guys" turn them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s kind of like male feminists. Women will just abuse them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love nice guys, but confidence is still key (at least, that's my understanding)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they're ugly, broke, stupid, fat, weird, socially inept, or just losers

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. Then they are like my boyfriend is such an asshole. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • not for the good ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would being nice be a turn off?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know to me it's a deal breaker if your a cunt to me then we just ain't gonna work and I wouldn't treat someone that I had feelings for like shit

• Show All
    • Am not the person to answer that question is what I'm saying I don't see it as a turn off

• But apparently you think there might be a lot of people out there who think being nice is a turn off.

• What is your flavour of nice?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys are usually anything but

1|0
    0|0
  • No they are adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys r sometimes creepy.

0|0
    0|0