Would you wait until marriage for sex?

In modern times, the idea of sex is looser than in the past and sex before marriage is more accepted than before. But since I'm Asian, my family is more traditional and so I'm not the type to have sex before marriage. (not saying only Asians are like this, some Asians do have sex before marriage) This makes me really curious, would you guys be willing to wait until marriage? Since I noticed a lot of guys valuing sex, I'm not sure if there are even guys who would wait.
Though it's not like I value my first time like something holy, it's just how a more traditional family environment effected me.
  • You would wait for the girl
    Vote A
  • You would find another girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yea I am and wil

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on when you'll marry tho
    If you're ok with being married at 18~20 years then I can wait
    But if you plan on marrying later then bye!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol 18 is way young

• Show All
    • XD then just go full soap opera like the child can't access the money until a certain age when they're more mature

• Lol, I'll have to keep that in mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Asian too, and I would only want sex after marriage.
    Reasons:

-If you get pregnant, he can't NOT take care of you (Unless you get a divorce)
    -My parents would beat me with a frying pan if I had sex before marriage, or a boyfriend before marriage (Yes, it's a thing with very conservative parents where ages 0-20 you're not allowed to date, but are expected to be married by 21. God dammit, Ma and Ba.)
    -It's easier to ask your husband for a STDs check in my opinion
    -You know you're not just a fling and your boyfriend isn't just trying to get in your pants

1|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚ my parents aren't that strict but the frying pan is probably something my mom would do along with calling me stupid lol. My parents don't mind me dating though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't believe in sex before marriage. Call me old fashioned but there are plenty of people that believe in that and I have much respect for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long we'd have to wait and how long we already have been togheter. But usually no because these years might be a fucking waste of shit and it comes up that she can't have children...

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely freaking not. i'm not gonna pay like 10k just to have sex with some girl. marriages aren't cheap. and if she turns out to be a dud in bed... well then i dun goofed... not gonna happen.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey, some guys pay that much to have sex with some girl... once.

• @zagor those guys are either morons or have way too much money to spend in my opinion. heck if i had unlimited money i'd probably do that too xD

• Well, you're 15. Post again in ten years and tell us where you're at.

Though I sure hope I'm not still on GaG then...

0|0
    0|0
  • If i found the one and they wanted to wait till mairrage, i would be willing to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning on it. I agree that it's the best idea.

0|0
    1|0
  • Waited, married as a virgin to a virgin Bride.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would wait

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex isn't everything lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am waiting until marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would definitely not wait until marriage. I need intimacy and good sex in the relationship for it to function. I don't wanna risk marrying someone only to find out that we wan't completely different things in the bedroom.
    Also, I know people who wanted to wait until marriage, and all it's lead to is that they got married super early, just so they could finally have sex. I find that kind of ridiculous, but each to their own.

2|0
    0|0
  • Already lost my virginity

1|0
    1|0
    • O. O even though I know there are people who lose their virginity young but I can't ever imagine it, something crazy for me

• I wouldn't, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Sorry no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have sex often

0|0
    0|0