Would you wait until marriage for sex?

In modern times, the idea of sex is looser than in the past and sex before marriage is more accepted than before. But since I'm Asian, my family is more traditional and so I'm not the type to have sex before marriage. (not saying only Asians are like this, some Asians do have sex before marriage) This makes me really curious, would you guys be willing to wait until marriage? Since I noticed a lot of guys valuing sex, I'm not sure if there are even guys who would wait.
Though it's not like I value my first time like something holy, it's just how a more traditional family environment effected me.
  • You would wait for the girl
  • You would find another girl

816

Most Helpful Guys

• Yea I am and wil

• Depends on when you'll marry tho
    If you're ok with being married at 18~20 years then I can wait
    But if you plan on marrying later then bye!

• Lol 18 is way young

• XD then just go full soap opera like the child can't access the money until a certain age when they're more mature

• Lol, I'll have to keep that in mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Asian too, and I would only want sex after marriage.
    Reasons:

-If you get pregnant, he can't NOT take care of you (Unless you get a divorce)
    -My parents would beat me with a frying pan if I had sex before marriage, or a boyfriend before marriage (Yes, it's a thing with very conservative parents where ages 0-20 you're not allowed to date, but are expected to be married by 21. God dammit, Ma and Ba.)
    -It's easier to ask your husband for a STDs check in my opinion
    -You know you're not just a fling and your boyfriend isn't just trying to get in your pants

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ my parents aren't that strict but the frying pan is probably something my mom would do along with calling me stupid lol. My parents don't mind me dating though.