What does being a gentleman mean to you?

My previous question was how can a guy impress a girl on a date. Many responses were be a gentleman but what exactly is being a gentleman?What does being a gentleman mean to you?

511

Most Helpful Girl

• In this context, I think most women meant a man who is not overly sexually aggressive.

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess holding the door open for her, opening the car door on her side, and taking off your expensive leather jacket to drop on the wet puddle, so she can cross it without getting her cheap heels wet LMFAO.

• I guess you could say it would be like the way you should treat your mother or a queen you open the door for her and you let her go first when ordering at a restaurant you let her go first you do not do anything unless either you ask or she asks you you don't raise your voice and you never hit you never call her bad names you allow her to be in charge you compliments her a lot and reassure her that everything will be ok you let her pick first and if she says what would you like then you put it in the question