What's the most important thing in a relationship?

6993

Most Helpful Girls

• MONEY, SEX AND FOOD.
    In that order. The image has it wrong :)
    Well, maybe for some, sex would be last... lol

• Get your priorities straight, yikes.

• Gold digger

• @Ainoaa @abc12341
      Sorry, both of you misunderstood me, I didn't mean these were my priorities, I think these are the priorities in the majority of relationships, but not for me.
      First, I don't need any money, but money is among the 2 main reasons for breakups in relationships, that's a fact, not my opinion, so it is an important factor.
      If couples stress out over money it creates a big strain on both parties.
      I hope you don't still hate me.

• There is no most important THING. It's a bunch of things that are important in a relationship.
    Trust, Communication and of course Love. Without those 3 things a relationship will just die, maybe not at first but it will slowly fall apart over time which will just end up sadness :(

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd say respect. Also for a long term relationship and/or marriage, make sure you are compatible in at least these three areas: kids, finances, religion, politics, intimacy.

• It sounds shallow but the real answer is physical attraction. Physical attraction to each other is the foundation that relationships are built on.

Communication is super important but good communication means nothing if two people are not attracted to each other. Personality is also super important but again, nobody is going to care about your personality if they are repulsed by your appearance.

Things like communication and personality are extremely important for a relationship to be healthy. However the relationship will never begin in the first place without physical attraction.