My Girlfriend is making me broke , should I cut my losses?

Ok so I’m not broke myself , I make a good salary without diving into specifics , but my girlfriends demands are out of control. We’ve been dating for 4 months. She says a man takes care of his girl 100%. So she’s wanting gas money if she drives to see me , nail and hair money , car bill money, insurance , and a credit card for misc exp. this on top of of course I pay for nights out and we’ve been on 2 vacations already in 4 months. Another thing , she sometimes cleans homes for $100 a house during the weekend. So if we spend the weekend together she wants the money she would have earned by working that weekend. So $200 cash. Wtf? What u guys think. I like her a lot but I seriously can’t keep this up. I’m putting much less in my retirement accounts and I feel stupid for this.

511

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s insane. You’re not an atm. I get the whole tradition man and wife role, but you’re not married to her. Paying for dinner or a drink once in a while is nice and appreciated, but all that sounds like she’s using you.

Most Helpful Guys

• Okay first of all..
    Dont let her advice on u how a man should behave. She knows nothing about being a man.
    Second..
    U sound like a nice guy about to get fucked over... i guarantee u will not get any peace of mind dating this girl.
    Third...
    She is just using u as a sugar daddy.. ur dealing with a girl here not a woman.
    Finally...
    Break it off... the gud news for u is there are plenty of other women on the planet who r sane and level headed.

• Right on the peace of mind. It’s like a constant pressure and undercurrent threat in a way. Like if I don’t come through she’s gonna leave.

• she's gonna find some reason to break up with u anyways... u dump her.. at least it may get u some gratification.
      I swear to u... this girl is not gonna find someone better than u so u dont even have to worry about shit like jealousy... etc.

• She sounds like an entitled bitch, who's just using you for your money.

I'd drop her ass faster than a live grenade. Nobody is worth that.

• What if she’s a 9/10 tho?

• Who gives a fuck if she’s a 9/10? All that means is you’re being exploited by a good looking manipulative gold digging con artist instead of an ugly one.

• Bitch could be 11/10 but she pull shit like that and you're supposed to drop her. Unless you want to be manipulated and used by a woman who only stays for your money. Some guys like that, it's called a trophy wife, you essentially pay her to have the luxury of showing off how sexy she is.