Why do short men think they have a chance with tall women?

When in reality tall women view them as weak and effeminate.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because one physical attribute is not what most women concentrate on when looking for a man.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard this before. What respective heights are we talking about?

It's not as if no short guys are muscular, you know.

0|1
    0|0
    • Women conflate height with strength and are poor at estimating strength. They believe a tall skinny man is stronger than a short musuclar man.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Because they're men like every tall men...
    Where I live the most common couple height I see is tall women and short men, it's considered the ideal to be around the height of your partner where I live.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about you? Do you date with a man who is shorter than you as a female?

• Show All
    • Does that mean you can date him under the circumstances you wrote, if He is between 160 and 169 cm but you wouldn't date him at all, if He is shorter than 161 cm? :)

• @msg812 Yes, though I would need to meet someone so short to be completely sure,

• i'm tall and that's a lie.
    i'd go out with a short dude.

0|2
    0|0
  • Love knows no boundaries.

0|1
    0|0
    • I ain't gonna love a 5 year old kiddo you pedo

• Show All
    • @WeirdoWerdo
      Do you really understand the question posted here or yours?
      Do you even know the meaning of hypocritical? It's a really difficult vocabulary word for you.
      Don't be upset if I'm not gonna 'play games' with you.

• Well my native language isn't English so maybe it is?

• Because they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put short men in my pocket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hey, look, bashing short men! Haven't heard that in a while!
    How about this, lanky! Bend over and suck on your own penis while I fuck your girlfriend!

0|1
    0|0
    • I am 5'9''.

• Show All
    • You realize that tall women don't like short men like you and have learned to not like them. But some short men still think they have a chance.

• No, actually I was never into tall girls that much. I liked petite women, they are cute. Don't project your insecurities on me.

• Because they understand hight is not that massive as a factor all the time it's so funny reading the opinions of some guys on here on the subject when my brother that is 5"6 gets more women then most

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall men don't wanna date tall women so short guys go for them even if they prefer short women as well because the short women prefer the tall men

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if every tall woman feels that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Because height isn't the only thing that matters?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.. not attracted to tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'9" I don't like women taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Most tall women are awful

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes