Why are men so boring and predictable to read?

I became really disinterested in any form of relationships after finding out men's patterns.

My ex boyfriend tried to play me.. but he couldn't. I'm an introverted and quiet girl. I may come off as naive, but I'm not.

I stalked him and all his friends for a long time. These guys would get with 'good Christian' girls in highschool. Then they'd date wild chicks in college. Chicks with ugly faces, big butts and potheads.

I didn't let it phase me because I don't fit into those categories. The Christian girls were fake. They did sexual things.

The wild girls are pretty open about it and I knew the guys liked that.

I decided to lay low because young men are crazy unpredictable.

I'm happy I wasn't doing sexual things in HS and I'm focused on my career.

312

Most Helpful Guys

• You've done main girl/woman mistake.

Gone after bad boy or tough guy and got what you deserve.

It is nothing to do with religion as it would be racism to specify that one is worse then other!

Find somebody who have similar values to you, not what is popular...

Unless you one of those who figured everything out at 15, if that the case why you asking questions, if you know all the answers?

• Bad boys are liars.. he lied and said he was religious like me. I didn't do anything cause religious people aren't supposed too. He lied. It bit him in the ass. The end. He only played himself.

• Get over it and date somebody from your church, this way you will know that he is religious like you...

You should learn from mistakes, better, if those mistakes not yours.

Now you just getting depressed over it and it is never good thing.

• As stereotypical as it sounds, you can't judge an entire gender of about 3.500.000.000 people just from knowing a few guys. Same goes to men who say the same stuff about girls. We're too young to know about this especially me at 21 and you at 18. Time will give you all the answers you may seek, you'll see that sooner or later. Besides, we don't match with every person. Sometimes it takes days and weeks or months and years to find these people. Don't let this kind of mindset to block those encounters in your life.

Most Helpful Girl