Why are men so boring and predictable to read?

I became really disinterested in any form of relationships after finding out men's patterns.

My ex boyfriend tried to play me.. but he couldn't. I'm an introverted and quiet girl. I may come off as naive, but I'm not.

I stalked him and all his friends for a long time. These guys would get with 'good Christian' girls in highschool. Then they'd date wild chicks in college. Chicks with ugly faces, big butts and potheads.

I didn't let it phase me because I don't fit into those categories. The Christian girls were fake. They did sexual things.

The wild girls are pretty open about it and I knew the guys liked that.

I decided to lay low because young men are crazy unpredictable.

I'm happy I wasn't doing sexual things in HS and I'm focused on my career.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You've done main girl/woman mistake.

Gone after bad boy or tough guy and got what you deserve.

It is nothing to do with religion as it would be racism to specify that one is worse then other!

Find somebody who have similar values to you, not what is popular...

Unless you one of those who figured everything out at 15, if that the case why you asking questions, if you know all the answers?

0|2
    0|0
    • Bad boys are liars.. he lied and said he was religious like me. I didn't do anything cause religious people aren't supposed too. He lied. It bit him in the ass. The end. He only played himself.

• Get over it and date somebody from your church, this way you will know that he is religious like you...

You should learn from mistakes, better, if those mistakes not yours.

Now you just getting depressed over it and it is never good thing.

• As stereotypical as it sounds, you can't judge an entire gender of about 3.500.000.000 people just from knowing a few guys. Same goes to men who say the same stuff about girls. We're too young to know about this especially me at 21 and you at 18. Time will give you all the answers you may seek, you'll see that sooner or later. Besides, we don't match with every person. Sometimes it takes days and weeks or months and years to find these people. Don't let this kind of mindset to block those encounters in your life.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Find guys more to your liking then.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you have discovered is that there is much more dirt than there are diamonds.

Which means that when an especially good guy DOES cross your path, you should treasure him, and you should seek those people out as much as you can. In the meantime, best wishes in your career and life path, whereever it may go.

1|2
    0|0
  • So you tried all men to come up with this conclusion? lol.

That`s the issue with ya`ll. It be mostly girls that will do this. Get hurt by one or two guys, and then blame the entire male inhabitants.

Wonder if i would blame all women for being thots or whatever simply cos i get hurt, cheated and what not by my two exes.. hmmm interestng

0|1
    0|0
  • Men are so boring and predictable when they love someone like you...

0|0
    1|0
  • Well the christianity generally is a fake. Islam is the best. I did the PhD entry exams so I can argue religions hehe =D. Tho didn't finish all the way to PhD.

And you're right, the teenagers are crazy, unstable, change their mind often. Can't be relied upon.

You want to say you are to wait for a proper person and it's a right thing to do. Find a guy who you are comfortable with, take a look at 26+ guys, as they are more stable and near to be grown up.

And be focused on your career is cool.

About your question... Just don't bother: the teenagers are crazy, don't try to understand that. Dump them into the litter bin and focus on yourself.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because of course you can decide who is and isn't a Christian, and nobody who disagrees with you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your generalising. if i had a girl i woukdnt cheat after all the effort id have to go through to get her

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men in general are more simple. Not all though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are women never happy? lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most guys don't know it's a game about who can hurt who first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Stay away from sex and that kind of circle as you're doing now. You need to also know that men become inappropriate and dangerous when you don't want them. This could lead to manipulation, intimidation and sexual assault. Avoid being alone with them unless you totally trust him, or don't mind things getting out of hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • The more a guy has going on in his life (school, work, friends, family, travel etc.) the more interesting he is. I guess that’s why you find lots of them boring, because they don’t have much going on in their lives.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes