What are your thoughts on jealous women?

Guys, how do you feel about jealous women? Is it a turn on or turn off?What are your thoughts on jealous women?

38

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends. If she is jealousy of everyone and everything, it's a turn off. I would not be ok with someone who not trust me.
    If im in a relationship with someone, i lose interest to be with other and like to be totally transparent, so, this kind of jealousy is pointless to me.

• Everyone is a bit jealous, it's normal if you car about someone, now, there's health and unhealty jealousy