Isn't hypergamy of women the reason why less couples on 'The Bachelor' tv show stayed together compared to 'The Bachelorette'?

• Yes! Out of 22 seasons of the Bachelor.. only ONE COUPLE are still together. Why? Because the women believed the guys had wealth or status!
  • No. Out of 14 seasons of The Bachelorette...6 stayed together. Women are not always looking for a better guy. Women dont always think the grass is greener on the other side.

13

Most Helpful Guys

• I used to be pissed when i learned about Hypergamy, then I realized Itns female nature you can't hold something against someone they can't help.

Now entitleing that shit and letting it get out of hand is bad really bad.

Besos wife left his ass to be a independent woman a woman who had IT ALL STILL wasn't HAPPY that is Hypergamy women date up only up period.

Now that is good to some point to choose a good partner but that shit is bad and it, s entitlement

Most Helpful Girl