1 mo

I started a new relationship... she clearly loves me. Should I be safer with my life and become an instructor or keep working to be a police?

Cobygonzalez0603
After my marriage ended i met this amazing girl and we both ended up falling in love for each other. We were 100% real and told each other the good and bad. She protects me and cares for me like no other girl has ever done. Im currently in the academy. Should i just become a cop or an instructor? Im asking because i got the offer at the academy due to my sweat and hard work. Should i play safe or not?
GirlGuy
8
11