28 d

When it comes to relationships/marriage, does race or ethnicity matter to you? why or why not?

I’m black young woman and I’m not the biggest fan of interracial relationships. I mean I believe everyone should stick with their own race. I mean do you want everyone to look the same? Absolutely not.
I love my black men way too much to date outside my race. I’m not racist but I’m just prefer my brothers. Plus I’m Iike my black men dark since I’m brown skin women, close to dark. Anyways I did date a white man and his family had a big problem us dating and made a huge fuss. Some of my relatives didn’t agree with me dating outside of my race so that’s why I prefer my own race. Plus I want my future children to look like me. I’ll support my friends if they date outside their face but I won’t agree with it.
My own race
It doesn’t matter to me
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion