Does race really matter to you when it comes to dating?

I'm just curious cuz I know different people have different preferences. Do you have a specific preference when you want to date someone? Would it matter if he or she is Asian, White, Hispanic, etc? Same race as you or not?

3970

Most Helpful Guy

• We got all those beautiful girls everywhere. Great diversity too: whites, blacks, Asians, hispanics.. man all of them are just beautiful. I see beautiful girls in every race so I can't discriminate XD I just love women, and most things about them. Dudes that don't just don't understand how they feel, that's all. Women are just awesome creatures in general, so that's gotta include all girls of all races.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Race matters some, yes. Im Asian, but my boyfriend is white. There are some differences between us that are a result of our cultural backgrounds. Sometimes its fun and new, sometimes it takes a abit of patience to work through. It also matters to people around you whether you want to admit it or not. We have been denied seating in restaurants in three different countries because of this, you hear comments and insults and the occasional bit of innocent ignorance. In the end any relationship has its own set of challenges, be aware that there are some things that come along with interracial relationships but it doesn't matter to me in a way that makes me view interracial relationships as being wrong or inadequate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Denied seating? Wow, what countries?

• Lol, then you do the same? Yeah it's easier, make the mistake of mentioning you're mixed and spend the next ten minutes explaining your family history and you don't make that mistake again.

• yeah, i've adopted the don't ask don't tell policy