1 mo

Should I ask him out?

So recently, I have gotten to know this guy at my job. He would always look at me and I would get nervous so one day I got tired of him looking at me and started to talk to him. I asked him if he had Instagram and he said yeah do you want it? I invited him to this dinner that I’m having for my friends and he said that he would love to come and then I kept on messaging him just to get to know him better. He only comes on Instagram to respond to my message it seems because he doesn’t be on there often he does take a little longer to reply, but he always makes sure to reply and you could tell that he is engaging with the conversation and not acting dry. He likes my stories also when I post myself. He waits for me to turn in my stuff at the end of the day, he walks me to the refrigerator to get my lunch bag even though he doesn’t bring his lunch bag to the break room, he waits for me to clock out. He doesn’t have to do all this stuff but he does. We aren’t even dating idek if we are considered to be talking. Every time we talk he’s always smiling. I asked him if he wanted to have lunch with me and he said yes and I didn’t communicate correctly so he ended up not waiting for me, but it was more of my fault. Everytime I initiate things with him, he says yes. Tomorrow we’re going to try to have lunch together right this time. But I was wondering, should I just go on ahead and ask him out? I’m scared! We literally just met last weekend.
Should I ask him out?
Post Opinion