White guys, would you date a girl after she dated a black guy?

So I'm in highschool, and I've recently stared flirting and liking this black guy. I told my parents about it, and not that they disapprove, but theyre worried that if a break up with this black guy, no white guys will date me. I personaly don't see the problem, but apparently there is one? I don't know if from a guys perspective there's an issue, or not? So guys, would you date a girl after she dated a black guy? And girls what do you think about this? Have you dated a black guy and then a white guy? Thanks guys!

1435

Most Helpful Guy

• heres the unadulterated truth. it depends on if the black guy your dating is ghetto. simple and point blank. If your a white chick and dating a ghetto black guy, I wouldn't date you afterward. not because he's black, but because he's ghetto. the same holds true if your dating a white trash guy, you will then be labeled as a girl who dates trashy men. its the trashy aspect that's a huge turn off, not the color. men judge women by the men she dates. you can tell a lot about a girl by the arm she's holding onto. so in closing, is this guy selling drugs and being a generaly nonproductive badboy or does he have a plan in life and want to kick all the butt he needs to get there? this has been a long answer but in closing, poop comes in many different colors, don't step in it and u'll be fine.

• well... i wouldn't have put it that way but i understand the premise behind it. the thing is we are attaching colors.
      I wouldn't date a girl after I've seen her date some white backwoods trailer-living, rodent-eating corndog-sniffing guy called Earl either...
      Its about the guy, not the color. I guys if a girl can drop her standards that low... well you have to drop as well to be with her.
      There are decent black guys... and decent white guys, but you know the saying..."once you go black..."

• @Iliftweights.. Your answer is spot on. My only interest would be humiliating her in public.

• I make women moan. I dont care who she fucked with, she's fuckin with me now.

What Guys Said 34

• I think your parents are right, unfortunately. I don't know the community where you live, but in most places, even if there isn't overt racism against interracial couples, there will be hidden resentments and no doubt a fair number of guys will steer clear of you, at least for a time, if you have more than a very casual dating relationship with a black guy. Probably Hawaii is the only exception.

• No I would not. And the reason why is very simple. It's due to instincts.

Most humans are strongly driven by instincts telling us what to desire in a partner. And one of the strongest instincts is the instinct to preserve what one percives to be ones own group of people. Black people usually wants black children. Asian people usually wants Asian children and Europeans will usually seek to have european children. This is natures way of producing and protecting diversity. And diversity is a very important concept for nature.
    Diversity increases the chance for life to survive. An example of this would be the dinosaurs. Most dinosaur species died out except for a few that could adapt to the new climate.

Another strong instinct is the one that drives us to keep our gene pool as healthy as possible. By nature, we want strong, intelligent and beautiful children.

For a healthy minded man to potentially have children with a partner that is known to be attracted to individuals with a behavior that is considered selfish, dangerous and highly irresponsible is completely unthinkable. Even more if the individual belonged to another racial group.

Usually white males have no problem to date a woman who has been in a relationship with an Asian male and vice versa. And that is most probably because these two groups have good reputations.

So this whole thing actually comes down to the simple question of,
    Good Offspring or Not good Offspring.

• You actually don't know shit about biology, son. Biracial children are no less healthy than children of one racial background.
      Actually, we are attracted to people who's immune system and genetic code is different from ours MORE. this doesn't necessarily mean that we are more attracted to people of other races (which is obviously not true) but its more likely that someone of a different ethnicity will have a different immune system. Diversity in the genetic code is extremely advantageous.

• I have proof to back me upp too. Yours is an opinion.

• @been_waiting -- Actually YOU don't know shit about biology. In the book Biology of Belief is shown that genes make up a portion of the human product. But the real development comes from the environment in which that human grows up. White culture and white beliefs systems are a VERY VERY real aspect of our success as a race. Dumbing down our culture with diversity and lack of identity that sees itself as SEPARATE from the state will ultimately have very profound deleterious effects for the western world. White women that shun the very nurture of white men, will destroy the development of the following children. Mixed races do well in the west PRECISELY because the white race still exists. Without the white race, they would slide into decline because they lack the culture and ethos of the white race to provide the example. What they call "white privilege".

• What's the problem with that? I'd date whoever I liked and it isn't like I ask for her background of who she dated in the past and what race they were. People are people.

• No, I never, ever will.

I'll also break up with the girl as soon as I find out that she did, regardless of how long we've been dating.

I believe in certain principles and one of them is that you stick to your own race sexually, and so doing you preserve your race and the biodiversity of human kind instead of destroying it.

• I think that's messed up.

• @Curious123oo lol
      I am attractive tall
      nice big dick, I'm mostly white and I won't touch any sloppy whores esp interracial ones ever!!
      Fuck no lmao

• Hmm, u really believe that interracial child-rearing is "destroying" an ethnicity, instead of these ethnicities simply blending together?

• No way would I ever consider a girl who dated a black guy to be a person acceptable of dating. Period.

• Well, It depends. If she dates a low life, drug dealing thug, or some trailer trash piece of shit, Then no. There is no chance of me dating the female in question. Why? Because to me, The kind of people a woman might choose to date is in fact a reflection of who she is and what she is about. There is no escaping that fact. Those who have their shit together have more appeal to me as opposed to those who don't.

• No, I would never. It's an embarrassment. It shows the girl is an upstart and untrustworthy. I find it insulting when a white girl dates a black guy, as it means she has been brainwashed and cares so little for the unique features of her white race that she's willing to destroy it by having a black baby. We don't really want a future where everyone is generically brown with dark features, do we? White people are decreasing because of low birth rates; black numbers are increasing exponentially. If white men and women don't stay loyal to one another, the white race will be swallowed up by darkness and be gone forever. No more green and blue eyes; no more blondes, redheads, apple flesh skin... how sad.

• "destroy " her white features? Interracial children is BLENDING two ethnicities' genetics, not destroying one genetic group and the other genetic group dominating.

• The fear from you bigots is actually wonderful to see. Weak human beings in every way, and I hope you stay that way.
    All of this race phobia and white preservation is a legacy carried from slavery->Jim Crow->institutionalized racism and the belief of the 1% rule: That one drop of African American/any race would destroy the purity of the white race. I hope you inbred maggots all contract the 23 chromosome.
    I'm a mixed product, my father Irish/English my mother African American. My physical characteristics are well above average, my intellect and cognition above average, and my genetics have passed onto my my son. He has blue eyes, wavy sandy hair and is literally the biggest and smartest child in his private school. He's starting a full grade ahead of his class in elementary. My profession: Marine Corps 1302 Combat Engineer Officer currently serving ISO SPMAGTF Inherent Resolve, Rah bitch?
    Let's be honest about what white boys fear: sexuality. Weak. Grow up and grab your sack to make sure it still exists. If I were to stand next to any of these above commentators, it would be clear who was the genetic superior. Interracial genetics are amazing, sorry brahs.

• HAHAHA! Really? Weak in every way? You might want to do a YouTube search for Muhammad Ali and an interview he gave on interracial dating. His opinion might surprise you. (Hint: He was against it.) Say what you will about the guy, but he wasn't weak. Mentally OR physically. And I doubt he was intimidated by white men. He was just proud of his people and his culture, and wanted to protect them both.

• How ingenuine of a Military Officer to use profanities in expressing his opinions in a public conversation.
      I'm gladness you know you're above average when it comes to intelligence, however you must compare yourself to other African Americans as their IQ is comparably lower to any other race on the planet.
      So yes I give you that Einstein :) hilarious!

• SkyNet... I would wipe the floor with your ass. Trust me. The sole reason you are a loser and will forever be a loser is that YOU and your son are a product of the STATE. You by definition can NEVER protect your homeland because you don't have one. You have no people. You have no tribe. You have no cultural identity. You are a"minority" granted state privileges to steal from REAL white men who are the ONLY fighters for true freedom FROM the state. Which is something and your son can never do without being total hypocrites. You are like a Clone in Star Wars. The only battles you can fight for are for your Slave Masters in the government. You have no option but to serve the globalist agenda as you have no concept of anything but your attachment to the state. This is your fatal weakness and why men like you will always fall to the sword of men like me. I have something to DIE for. You have your welfare check and state job. You are a neutered male. You are designed to be mentally flawed.

• Multiculturalism is White GENOCIDE,

• Whether he is white or black, would you have had sex with him? If yes, then I wouldn't want to date her. If no, then I would date her.

• Of course I would. I never would have seen it as an issue BUT... This one girl (my white coworker) gets to talking one day. She goes off about how she and her black boyfriend broke up, and now every white guy's stuff is inferior. Like wtf? So in that case, no I would not date a girl like that, because I feel like she just wanted to destroy my self esteem. But in general, it makes no difference unless the girl is a wackjob. Sorry for this tangent! :-P

• epiman94, you seriously need to report that skank to human resources for sexual harassment. Just imagine if you talked about black women's vaginas this way to her. REPORT HER or understand that you are a total mangina.

• I asked my girlfriend about it once and she told me she had dated a black guy many years ago but it didn't last long! I thought she was honest with me and she didn't lie and I respected her for that. She said why is it different to dating a darker skinned man from South America? I though that that was a good point. I asked her why she dated him and she said because he made me laugh! I engaged her a few days after and we are happily married with a gorgeous child. The point is plenty of women date interracially probably just to see what it is like and it is overhyped in the media. This is to create some race complex in the USA, to spark up hatred. There is good and bad in all colors and creeds, people from all over the world. I would say so long as the girl isn't trashy and if you think she is a size queen and is just looking to check the old rumors of manhood, then no worries. How many black guys she dated must also be considered as well as STDs. Sorry but STDs are a game changer, so consider that unless you are thinking of marriage and children. I know plenty of girls I went to school with that would only sleep with men they fell in love with. At the end of the day don't be too judgmental about things because life is full of lessons, and if a man and a woman are in love regardless of skin color, language, race or country, then there isn't a damn thing anyone can do to stop it. Anyways, what is all this living in the past BS about, get out and live for today. Enjoy it, peace.

• No one who you would want to date. That said, if you have a reputation for being the girl that dates black guys exclusively that can become a barrier in the mind of a lot of white dudes. Because they think they don't fit your type. But again, would you want to date a guy who is scared off by that?

• Let's turn the tables for a second:

I've dated a black girl before. If a white woman wouldn't date me in the future because of that history, then she can go fuck herself.

• Absolutely not. One of the first subjects I start to ask a female about is her sexual history. Sluts are out. And interracial daters are out. The primary reason is politics and the prospects of future children. I have ZERO interest in women that will poison my children with liberal cancer. Diversity first propaganda, multiculturalism, open borders are all STATISTS agendas. Mixed raced children have no cultural or racial identity outside of the state. White people invented liberty and freedom FROM the state. Most white women today ARE the state. Which makes them my enemy. And when they socially, politically and sexually ally with people who are of the state like black men, well, they betray the very history and legacy of what it means to be white. Which is not unearned white privilege as the liberal media and university propagandists promote. Rather, millions of white MEN died to secure the liberty that white women today, along with their statist pals are destroying. I would never marry or financially provide for a female that betrays the culture that handed her modern paradise and equality on a silver platter stained with men's blood. Date black men? For some extra dick and dancing? Is that best level white women today can rise to? Eliminate white men and white culture goes with them. Then watch your world crumble. So NO... HELL NO... would I ever marry a girl like that. Screw her yes... marry her... NEVER. She made her bed. Also, if she is dating black she probably has a lot of sexual fetishes and kinks which will make her far more crazy down the road. It would be much safer to avoid women like this for my own personal peace of mind and financial well being. No point in sharing resources with a woman that lacks commons sense. I want smart kids raised by a proud white woman. If you want to place other races above that, be my guest... just don't expect white men to come knocking at your door. Honestly I just don't understand why white women rather suck a black cock than nurse a white baby. Well, no matter, the rich white women will keep the race going. The rest of you will have fewer choices as you make your tastes clear. Brown babies or no babies for the rest of you as more and more white men bail on you. I personally have bailed on 4 relationships with white women who I knew or suspected of dating blacks and I don't regret it. I rather stay single than share my life with a woman that uses me as her beta back up. That I will never be. Not for any woman.

• OHH... I'm also not 56. I'm 33. I just lied when making the account. Had no idea it wold post my age. Now they won't let me change it.

• "Beta back-up"?

• Probabl best in your case that you don't risk it.

• Stormfront raided your question, so it's gonna be hard getting unbiased answers. Let me tell ya aomething, interracial dating is becoming more and more acceptable nowadays. While it does seem that some may have a problem with it, majority of people do not. Those who look down on interracial couple like a disease, are pretty much insecure about themselves. I've never understand this "preserving" one race bullshit. It doesn't make any sense. If having a kid who's mutiple races at once isn't diverse, I really don't know what is... Anyways, not every white guy have the same thought process as these bigots. I know white guys who would date girls that dated black guys, they don't see anything wrong with it. Those type of white guys are confident in themselves and wouldn't worry about your past history.

• Any guy that has such an insecure issue...you should not date...white or not.

• Wouldn't even register with me.

• Well, did you date him? And what were the consequences?

• Depends on what the guy was like, but it would be the same if he was white.

• No, probably not

• No, I absolutely would not.

Here's the thing, white girls who date black guys don't date them out of love, they only date them due to mainstream media brainwashing, bitterness towards white guys/their families and gross sexual myths such as so called "BBC".

A lot of these white women don't tend be very bright, have no respect for their bodies and even try to act black to impress them by talking black, dressing black etc

Also, the "once you black you never go back" thing exists for a reason. Whenever a white girl betrays her own heritage and dates black, she will most likely never be attracted to white guys after and strictly only date black from then. I've seen this happen A LOT. So why ask would I date her then?

• now a days, with things being way more racial and a lot more race hatred between blacks and whites... yeah, you dating a black guy might bite you in the ass later.

• Nope. Sorry. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

• No I wouldn't date a white girl if I knew dated a black guy and if I didn't know and found out after we were dating I would probably break it off I believe that is the worst form of disrespect a man can show himself

• No way. I would never date a white girl who's been with a black guy.
    It is a shame that some white girls dont care about their kids being non-white.

• something a racist would say.

• Interesting that being "pure" race-wise still matters to you in the modern era. Why is that? Im genuinely curious.

• Ah hell no. I would not date you after a black mf. If you are thinking that. Stop. Date a white dude. Why settle for a hot dog when you can have a t bone steak. They are nothing but trouble. My sister settled for college educated black man, it ended badly. He beat her. I was ready to do a kkk on him. But she divorced his dumb butt.

• Why do you go off by one person? That just like saying, "oh I'm not gonna date a white guy because they all racist. " smd that's hypocrisy.

• white men beat their wives just as much. in fact, all races are known for beating. you are very ignorant and racist. Not all blk men are bad like not all white men are serial killers, etc. white people are no more of angels than any other race but the white men will lie and convince you on that.

• @Cool4ever5 lol calling all white men liers is also racists

• No, I would not knowingly date a woman that has dated black guys and I would immediately end any relationship I was in, regardless of the duration, if I discovered that she had previously dated black guys. The rationale is in decision making. We all know blacks are statistically more violent, and have a greater chance of carrying a STI, so I would question any woman's decision making ability if she chose to enter into such a statistically dangerous relationship. I would then equate that to future decisions with our relationship and future finances and children. The answer is an unequivocal NO.

• i would never date a white woman who dated a black man simply because of self preservation, common sense today in 2015 AIDS is basically a black disease the vast majority of people on this earth with AIDS are black and American blacks are no exception as someone else pointed out they are multiple times more likely to have a sexually transmitted disease

that and every single white girl i have ever met that dates black men speaks ebonics and tries to act black and does a terrible shitty job at it all they accomplish is making themselves look retarded i could never date a woman who talks ghetto.

• If she dated him, she would know if he has something. That's personal not all black have something so that's racially assuming.

• This is why racism still exist. the ignorance people have and act like their race is better when all races have diseases, std's, etc and kill and all. Stereoptypes and such. its sad

• Notice how the female collective jumps in with full solidarity for female privilege. No self reflection at all. Just... you're a racist. I have suspect these aren't even real women but bots programmed by the Jew media. Jews hate white Christian culture. They want to see it destroyed and they are using the idiot white women do achieve their goal. Or it could be as I said... just the coven protecting its own. White women as a group rather secure the option of sucking black dick than securing the resources and stable relationships to nurse white babies. I cannot think of a time in history when women were this self-destructive. Is all this about hating white men because you females are jealous of our power to create and build civilization? You rather lay with functional retards that come from a race that never got out of the stone age? That never created a written language. That never build a city or any other monument in history? Because of some dick and dancing? Amazing.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• That would only be an issue for racists or white guys with a superiority complex. My boyfriend is black and I have heard several white guys say they wouldn't date a girl who's been with a black guy. But why would you want to be with those types of guys anyway? Plenty of white guys wouldn't care. Do what you want.

• Yes but what are the qualities of those white guys and even those black guys are you dating hoods are you dictating white trash is well are you getting decent black gentleman and decent white gentleman are you so sleepy that you just don't care

• Im half black and half white and I can tell you fom being on the inside that your famil is racist. Guyswont even know you dated a black guy before unless you tell them and Iif they care there racist. Not all black men are ganstas living in the ghetto selling cocain for a living. I only dated white guys and usually when guys flirt with me they say dated a black girl before or they like blacck girls etc. I think its safe to say racism still very much exists still and people pretendthere not racist . If you care so much about what people will think of you I don't think you should date him. He will get over it, I think at the end of the day he would rather be alone then have a girlfriend that's worrying about what other guys will think of her or ashamedof him, I know I would. I would be gone if I was him. I don't have time to deal with racist imsecurites. I'm proud of who I am amd if someone else doesn't that's their problem not mine

• Seriously... I said I liked him. Not one ounce of me is ashamed. My parents never said they didn't want me to date them, they were just worried about if we broke up. you don't need to go saying my family is bunch of rasists and that I'm shallow.

• Honestly I was going to date this guy anyways, I don't think the whole racial prejeduce thing is right, at all, the whole she's tainted meat because she's dated a black guy. This question had nothing pertaining to me besides the fact that my paremts brought this thing up and I was wondering about it. This wasn't helping me shape my decision on to date him or not.

• ForeverGurl... you better listen to laceyz565. Seriously, you have the power to spread equality just by spreading your legs. Now go be a hero!!!

• White guys have no problem dating interracially, but they do take issue with white women dating interracially.

Most would not date a girl after she has dated a black guy. They view her as tainted trash...

Dating black men/women is dating down to white men, so they think it says something negative about the girl.

Being realistic (in your question), if I was white I probably wouldn't date a black guy. Only because white men are quick to condemn white women who date out.

No, I'm not trolling or being hateful. But there's a reason terms such as mudshark exist.

• I'll never date a white guy that had a black girlfriend. I won't even date a white guy that dated a white girl that had a black boyfriend. I believe races shouldn't mix and that dating inter-racially is an insult to your race and your heritage. Many white guys feel the same as me and there's nothing wrong with that, in spite of what all the intolerant liberals out there might say.

• You know, it's funny that people like you want to scream "intolerance" when someone doesn't agree with your belief system, when your whole belief system is based on intolerance (in this case, of interracial relationships).

Ironic much?

• @pavlove You liberals love to scream "racism racism racism". I ask... what's wrong with racism? Jews help Jews. Hell, you can't even become a citizen in Israel unless you are the correct RACE. Nobody calls that racism. Japanese won't let you be a citizen. Nobody calls that racism. The SATs give hundreds of free points to blacks and nobody calls that institutional racism. The ONLY racism that seems to exist on the planet is when white people want a space... for white people. And the most sacred space for white people is a white woman's womb. Now you race pimps want that space too. I think you people are nothing but pure EVIL out to destroy white people. Nothing less. And your precious "racism" is just a trick to dehumanize white people. It is OK to be white. It is ok to want your white woman... to prefer to be white. And if she doesn't... then it is ok to reject her. Racism? GOOD.

• @Nat_Aki You're speaking from a place of insecurity that doesn't even have to do with sexual preferences. There is no super race. You can prefer a white woman, but to need her to only be attracted to white men makes so logical sense. It screams that you're threatened by other races

• Why would any good white man desire to raise some whore's black baby. Its a no brainer. White men dont want soiled goods so I hope this black guy sticks around but how likely is that and your folks know it.

• So any white woman who was with a black man and had a kid, is automatically a whore?

• I have heard this before from white people. Don't know how widespread it is though, but I noticed that a lot of white girls that I've seen who have dated black guys keep dating them. I don't know is that due to preference because they only like black men or because they can't get a white guy? I do know of one white girl I went to school with that used to mess with a lot of black guys that is now engaged to a white guy. I can't imagine that he doesn't know about her past. I also work with a white woman who has mixed kids by her ex husband who is now remarried to a white dude. So I don't think you are barred from ever dating a white guy again but you might get some comments

• She is not married to a white dude... she is married to a white simp cuckboy.

• That would be a stupid reason not to date someone. What are you gonna be tainted after dating a black guy? Smh.

• Yup. Now go away. If you don't like your race, then you have no business with men who like their own race. We can REJECT you for any reason we want. We don't own you white women a damn thing. If you want to reject our culture, fine... then don't cry when we reject you. Good bye, you won't be missed.

• @DodgersGM I mean seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚. I was so confused. I went to my profile like "is my picture not showing up orrrr..."

• Haha no you're good. ๐Ÿ‘This was just a weird throwback to the 50s, like you said. So, soooo weird. LOL

• I don't see where the problem would be, I'm a blk woman and date white guys, I've only dated two black men but I never had a problem going back to white men. If somebody has a problem with what race you've dated in the past then that guy is not for you.

• LMOA at all these white guys taking about heritage, preservation, AIDS and other nonsense. The only reason they avoid white women who dated black men is because they're afraid they can't measure up in bed (and believe me as a black woman whose dated white and black men, trust me, I know for a fact they can't).

So yeah they won't date you after that. But then they also tend to not want to date you after you've been with a bad boy of any race, a guy who's taller or richer than them, if you gain 5 pounds, etc. White men are extremely insecure when it comes to sex and dating.

• Oh honey, keep telling yourself that - whatever makes you sleep better at night. I can't usually use all of what I got, I have the opposite of that problem.

You not agreeing with someones opinion does not dictate that they have small sex organs. You want to shame someone for disagreeing with you. Sorry, not going to happen.

• @mr_mxy You have time to figure that out. I'll try to help by suggesting that girls don't ultimately control whether you feel insecure.

• @cavmanier oh i know its not just girls. I have lots of issues that cause me to be insecure. But dating will be an issue because there are also many things that keep me from trusting women in such an intimate way.

• Honestly It doesn't matter. If a guy has a problem with you dating a black guy then he's the problem,

• @Meaniesgirl... Yup... only you girls can spread equality by spreading your legs. You are true heroes. I myself will find a white women that prefers white babies by her demonstration of rejecting black men's seed. Why give a white woman white babies if she is indifferent to them? I can ONLY give them white babies. I would only entrust the care of my white babies to women that actually want white babies. Indifferent women would not care for my children as much. That have no natural affinity or affection for white children. So, why bother with them?

• My parents told me this same nonsense when I was in highschool. 13 years later and I've never had any problem finding white or black men to date. I have ran into some white guys that had a problem with it, but these are racist people you wouldn't want to date anyway.

• Every person that's denies this is messed up. Go with your heart plain and simple. Humans, We tend to listen to negative people but negative people are usually not all that anyway. (:

• No I won't. if a white girl chooses to be progressive and betray her heritage and race by dating black men, she should stay with black men forever, period. Actually, it's more the fact that she allowed her mind to be corrupted by liberalism that turns me off rather than the fact that she dated a black guy.

I feel the same about black women who have dated white men. They should be rejected by black men.

This is just my opinion, and I ask that all the new-age bullies out there respect my right to have my own personal beliefs. I will never force other white guys to accept my views.

• I've noticed that most wouldn't out of racism