Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• 7d

i have to admit the tumour removal from the spinal cord was satisfying... kind of like popping a spot but on a much larger scale.

I wish the video was longer though, i mean where are the vertebrae?

• you are good with blood, not everyone

• 3d

In my opinion you are a very disturbed and sick Bastard that you like to watch these kinds of videos and get off on it.

You sound like the kind of person who watches a dog take a shit and when it hit's the ground you want to go over and pick it up then eat it!!!

• 3d

I have seen you around. I think you're an uneducated jackass who can go fuck himself. Do you think life saving surgeons who love their jobs are disturbing two?

• 3d

No I actually am not upset at all and for your information I did graduate college with another master's degree and I had no interest in the professional medical sector at all.

I am glad to hear your boyfriend takes care of you and again you can think whatever you want about me as I could give a Cat's meow less what you really think...

• 3d

Same for you! 🍷🖕

• Weirdo.

• No lie open heart surgery is amazing

• My (former) stepdad was a surgeon, he was both a general surgeon and a vascular surgeon

• 3d

Do surgeons really work extreme hours?

• 3d

@Reach500 Sometimes but not always it was common for him to work from 6 am to 4 pm but there were days where he would work more than 12 hours, or be on call and have to be in the hospital at 2 in the morning

• Thanks for sharing

• What do you enjoy about qatching surgery
    Not judging

• I love human anatomy. Everything about is interesting to me. Just like how I love how the heart pumps blood like a machine.

• da fuck?

• I rather watch Drogo pound you Khaleesi

• 2d

what in the damn hell is wrong with you

What Girls Said 6