5 of My Favorite Surgeries To Watch

Open Heart Surgery

Brain Tumor Surgery

Spine Tumor Surgery

Removal of metastatic brain tumor, pt is awake

Extracting of intracerebral hemorrhage

812
1truekhaleesi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• i have to admit the tumour removal from the spinal cord was satisfying... kind of like popping a spot but on a much larger scale.

I wish the video was longer though, i mean where are the vertebrae?

• you are good with blood, not everyone

• Weirdo.

• In my opinion you are a very disturbed and sick Bastard that you like to watch these kinds of videos and get off on it.

You sound like the kind of person who watches a dog take a shit and when it hit's the ground you want to go over and pick it up then eat it!!!

• I have seen you around. I think you're an uneducated jackass who can go fuck himself. Do you think life saving surgeons who love their jobs are disturbing two?

• No I actually am not upset at all and for your information I did graduate college with another master's degree and I had no interest in the professional medical sector at all.

I am glad to hear your boyfriend takes care of you and again you can think whatever you want about me as I could give a Cat's meow less what you really think...

• Same for you! 🍷🖕

• No lie open heart surgery is amazing

• My (former) stepdad was a surgeon, he was both a general surgeon and a vascular surgeon

• Do surgeons really work extreme hours?

• @Reach500 Sometimes but not always it was common for him to work from 6 am to 4 pm but there were days where he would work more than 12 hours, or be on call and have to be in the hospital at 2 in the morning

• Thanks for sharing

• What do you enjoy about qatching surgery
    Not judging

• I love human anatomy. Everything about is interesting to me. Just like how I love how the heart pumps blood like a machine.

• da fuck?

• I rather watch Drogo pound you Khaleesi

• what in the damn hell is wrong with you

What Girls Said 7

• God I love watching procedures. Something to horribly fascinating by the resilience of the human body. My favourites are neuro and plastics 💗
    Figure 1 is great for this

• These videos were awesome, the open heart surgery made me feel uncomfortable. I hope I'm never in a position where I require that kind of surgery, or any kind of surgery really. Makes me want to take better care of my health. Eat cleaner and exercise.

• Thank you! This will build up my tolerance for hard-to-watch stuff

• This is a weird topic, but I understand why you find these interesting since it relates to your career or the one you want to do. I respect that.

• noooo

• I love these videos! I love the human body, it's so fascinating.

• you must be really wrecked to enjoy watching that