Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

I always hear criticism about plastic surgery. I personally don't mind it as long at it doesn't look fake. Here's a list of girls who are totally pulling off the plastic surgery look in my opinion.

Cindy Kimberly:
Nose and lips

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Jennifer Lawrence:

Only sure about the nose but I see maybe an eyelid lift (makes hooded eyes look more cat like), the rest is weight loss

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Eiza Gonzales:

Nose, lips, cheekbones implants, chin reduction, eyelid lift

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Kendall Jenner:

Very slight nose job, lip injections, eyebrow lift, the change in her eyes is makeup I think as darker makeup makes eyes look smaller

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Nicola Peltz:

Nose job, chin reduction, upper lip injections, maybe the same things Amanda Bynes got to make her eyes appear less close

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Ariana Grande:

Pretty subtle nose job but the shape changed (it was rounded became pointed and nostrils became apparent even when she looks down) and chin reduction. The eyes only look different because of eyeliner and she overlies her lips with makeup.

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Bella Hadid:

Only thing confirmed is a nose job and people speculate she has more done, I think maybe the upper lip but overall she looks pretty similar maybe a bit slimmer

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Scarlett Johansson:

Only a nose job, people speculate she had it done it but her jaw still looks extremely weird to me

Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

3547

Most Helpful Guys

• 4d

Look at every single example you used.

Not a single one of those women is over 40, notice that?

Significant cosmetic surgery may look fine on young women, but the ultimate price these women pay is how much they look like a train wreck by the time they are about 10 years past the surgery.

Let's look at women who had their "successful plastic surgery" who are now in their 40s and beyond and regret what they did...

Courtney Cox
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Mickey Rourke
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Judith Light and Joan Van Ark... Can you tell who is who?
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On WomenSuccessful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Darryl Hannah
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Kenny Rogers
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Donatella Versaci
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

So, anyone who is thinking about getting cosmetic surgery needs to ask themselves two questions?
    1. What is the probability it will not be a "bad plastic surgery" to begin with? (A: It doesn't matter because if it goes bad for you, you are fucked with 100% probability.)
    2. How much of a Frankenstein am I going to look like for most of the rest of my life? This WILL occur with 100% probability.

• 4d

YIKES... what monstrosities

They would've looked better if they had let nature take its course. My grandmother was incredibly pretty even in old age.

• 3d

That's sad

• 3d

@PopiCup

Yeah, I checked. Judith Light didn't have any ridiculous surgery like what Joan Van Ark had.

• 7d

The real winner are the plastic surgeons.
    The fact that people can spend so many hours and pages endlessly talking about women who get plastic surgery and who's done it right and who's done it wrong, and whether they look better before or after, or how this should be done or that done instead, means that plastic surgeons will never, ever be out of work.

Want to have a decent job that pays very well? Be a plastic surgeon. You'll never be out of a job.

• 4d

Such a good pov!

• 4d

@desidoll There are actually TV shows and documentaries showing how some of these plastic surgeons are living the life... cars, women, mansions, parties... it's like Plastic Surgeons Gone Wild...

Most Helpful Girls

• 7d

Cindy obviously looks fake so I don't see how is that successful surgery. Jennifer looks exactly the same just aged a bit, you'd be surprised how different a nose can look under good contour makeup and ligtning, she is the same as before. Eiza should've kept her nose, she looked more ethnic, now she is like the rest of the barbies. boring. Kendall Jenner used to be so cute back in the day. Now she looks like a transvestite with those lips lol. Clearly jealous of her sisters attention, which is stupid cause their sisters look worse. Nicola Pelts? Is the second girl even the same? Ariana is smiling in the first pic so of course the nose looks wider. Bella hadid looks fake too. Scarlett looks natural in that photo, but I've seen movies with her you can see her nose is the typical plastic surgery nose. Before looks way better and cuter.

• 7d

Here Ariana smiling on both pics :
      www.google.com/url

• 6d

In conclusion both of you live in areas with bad plastic surgeons or women who go overboard with it I know many women that no one even suspects the surgery when they see them.

• 5d

They see them trust me they are just too polite to comment

• 6d

Most of these are big exagerations. My face looks different in every photo. Does this mean I have plastic surgery? Plus, your nose gets wider when you smile... Lips can be enhanced with lipstick and your jaw my look different when you lose weight. Also, if you pick your nose a lot it can get swollen and get backto normalwhen you stop it. Your eyelids look smallerif you have eyeliner on and your browslook raised if you raise themwith your muscles? I mean, with Kendall you can clearly see she was raising them for the photo there.

Join the discussion

3345
  • 7d

I think they all look much better afterwards to be honest. And I mean it’s not like they hurt anyone with that. They just look much better and probably feel better.

• 7d

LOL!!! This is just proof that they all looked better before. Ariana looked way better and cute. Nicola Peltz has a messed up nose now. Kendall Jenner had much nicer looking lips till she enhanced them to look like every other instagram model bimbo. Jennifer Lawrence didn't need anything done... why would she go get surgeries?

• 6d

Some look good without surgery,

• 6d

Aside from the confirmed ones, most of these procedures are easily faked with makeup. I really dont believe that these people have had as many procedures done as you say here.

Especially with JenniferLawrence, even the nose could be done with makeup. People are really freaking good at makeup now.

• 7d

The plastic was successful at stealing their self esteem. You know later on people, regardless of age, look back at themselves and start to realize how beautiful they were, and can't even realize as to why they hated or disliked their natural feature. Sadly some people rush into things, and sadly it can become an addiction to some.

What needs fixing is one self esteem and love, not the face

• 4d

I wouldn't call Kendall Jenner's to be successful because she looked a lot better before then after. I personally don't think plastic surgery is ever necessary, unless it's for health reasons or a reconstructive surgery due to an accident or something. Other then that, it's not needed.

Also, I'm curious and surprised no one else has noticed this. How is it that in Kendall Jenner's before picture she has brown eyes and in the after she has green? It's strange.

• 4d

They’re not green in the second photo. They’re a lighter shade of brown. I would call that lighting and maybe, MAYBE a little editing. But to be fair, the first photo doesn’t have great lighting.

• 7d

they all look ugly af and plastic surgery is for insecure ass beta mentality people who want to conform to society

• 7d

all of these women look good if not better after minor plastic surgery.

The issues I have are the lip plumping and other face stuff the just distorts their looks. Meg Ryan, Goldie Hahn, and others.

• 7d

none of these women needed plastic surgery. they looked perfectly fine without it

• 7d

Are all the people saying they looked better before blind or something?

• 7d

I was thinking the same thing.

• 6d

Sour grapes

• 6d

I think maybe their ego won't let themselves admit it. Take all of the Kardashians for example, specifically Kylie Jenner. She would have never gotten the attention and fame she has now with out the surgery. Before surgery she looked like very average but now millions of people drool over her.

• 4d

Successful? Just wait until they reach their 40s. They'll be unrecognizable

• 7d

Bella, Ariana and Jennifer look worse anyways after plastic surgery. Kendall and Nicola look kind of scary as well.

• 7d

I think Jennifer never looked good but Bella looks gorgeous to me right now, same for Ariana an Nicola looks good. I do think Kendall went overboard with the lips.

• 7d

Jennifer's ''I don't know what kinda surgery that is'' gave her a more masculine, kind of boring facial structure. Almost robot-like.

Ariana looks really bad. It's not even like worse, it's just really bad. And with the other girls, I mean, I guess it's more of an opinion thing. Cindy, for example, looks hotter, but less beautiful.

• 7d

Jennifer Lawrence and Kendall Jenner still look unattractive to me lol.

• 7d

Jennifer never looked good to me either !

• 6d

What could Jennifer Lawrence and Kendall Jenner have possibly seen wrong with their natural selves as to pay thousands for needless surgery?

• 6d

Eliza Gonzales definitely looks better after surgery. Like come guys do you really think she was more attractive before.

• 5d

100%, more ethnic and exotic. After she's just a barbie

• 3d

Still doesn't matter 🤷🏻‍♂️ if it makes you hotter cool. You have your deal breakers and I have mine simple.

• 3d

it's true, you're only 22. don't care about superficial girls as long as you get laid. eventually when you reach a time when you want something more than that, a real personality you will see that for a long term relationship obsession with looks, plastic surgeries, vanity will be very offputting. very few girls get just ONE surgery and that's it. if they are vain enough to do it, trust me they also spend hours of obsessing in other ways, other procedures and there is very little time left for anything else. they are insecure and can be crushed like bugs if someone says they are not pretty, then goes and gets another procedure again. how can that be better than a girl who is natural and got other priorities on her mind? every single one of those girls looked amazing before surgery, they were not deformed so they did not need it. something is seriously wrong with a person who would mutilate themselves for a different image in the mirror.

• 4d

And they shame k pop idols for having plastic surgery lmao

• 7d

Wow I can’t believe these people did that, I didn’t even know for some of these girls
    Goddam scammers and liars lol... had me all like oh damn they all natural... natural my butt

• 4d

Great take! It's good to read something positive about plastic surgery. We mostly only hear about botched surgery

• 4d

I personally don't think any of them needed plastic surgery they all looked pretty as they were anyway.

• 6d

That top woman looks considerably worse to me and fake after her surgery. She was so pretty before.

• 6d

Grande and Lawrence just look like they aged and lost weight 🤷🏾‍♀️ our faces don’t always stay they same you know

• 7d

Plastic surgery should be made illegal unless you got into some freak accident.

• 7d

Why should it be Illegal? Who are you to tell people what to do with their body?

• 7d

That's not the same as assisted suicide. And no, you don't get to order people what to do

• 7d

@gothgirl997 It's body mutilation and it's false advertising, and I can tell people whatever I like.

• 4d

I actually don't think Ariana got a nose job. Sure, if you compare a picture from when she was 15 to a picture from this year, it looks different. But if you actually compare lots of pictures from every year up until now, you can see that she mainly just matured and does her makeup differently. She plucks her eyebrows more and contours her nose. But in general I think the shape just slightly changed as she grew up, nothing more.
    Her lips, however, are not natural. And that's not makeup anymore, can't be pinned on her just "overlining" her lips. Nobody can overline their lips that much without also looking like a clown.
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women
    If she overlined them, she'd be covering that natural bottom shadow with lipstick and go past it. But I think that's all the work she has ever gotten done, and lip fillers aren't permanent either.

• 4d

I've always wondered how people have enough free time in their lives to pay attention to what celebrities do with their lives. Jeez. It's none of my business. It's not affecting me in any way

• 1d

They probably come from wealth sadly. College students can lounge around all day and do a little bit of work and then at the end begin making $60,000 per year never experiencing hardship. Sucks, I know.

• 2d

why do I prefer the before pics
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

• 5d

We can talk in 20 years that how successful those surgeries were in the long run.

• 7d

Except for the ugly cases, the rest of women looks better before the surgery.

• 7d

Specially Jennifer Lawrence and Kendall were way better before

• 1d

LOL @ WOMEN BASING THEIR DECISION ON CELEBRITIES, there's MUCH more unsuccessful surgeries out there, just google em!

• 3d

I prefer the "before" pictures of both Eliza and Ariana.

• 4d

Sad , these girls modified themselves to the point they dont even look like themselves

• 2d

Ariana grande needed that lol, she couldnt get out of her teen body so she could become more adult themed haha

• 5d

yeah, lets see what they look like in 20 years.

here are some 20 years later
    Wayne Newton
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Dolly Parton
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Mickey Rourke
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

Priscilla Presley
    Successful Plastic Surgeries On Women

• 7d

They were ugly before the surgery because that's how they were made, they were ugly after the surgery because no one likes low self esteem bitches.

• 7d

Honestly a lot of these look like they just gre up and wore more make up and better clothes.

• 7d

You can change the facial form over time by just exercises did you know that?

• I don't think plastic surgery that bad 😁 I might need a nose job too

• 2d

It kind of makes me sick to see that so many people want plastic surgery.

• 4d

No sorry she maybe happy but I was happy with the face before...

• 7d

... and none them needed. they looked much better before.

• 7d

None of them, except maybe Nicola Peltz, needed it and is better now.

• 4d

What makes a plastic surgery successful?
    Just not looking worse afterwards?

• 5d

All but two looked way better before the knife job.

• 6d

I thought her jaw looked pretty normal in the last pic lol

• 6d

Good thing I’m hot asf naturally without all the plastic surgery and filters

• 7d

What about all the great boobs jobs women have had?

• 7d

It's up to the person. Personally, I would never get plastic surgery done.

• 2d

Way to destroy any form of personality and character... now they all look just like clones, not even good clones.

• 1d

Damn, plastic surgery is really good, no matter how much people say they hate it

• 7d

Alcohol can get the job done too

Show More
28