Why I Am Getting Plastic Surgery

I wish I had her face !
I wish I had her face !

1. I have bad features

Some I can control and some I can't control. For example I have a brow ridge that sticks out and my hairline is high up and not rounded but more square shaped like most mens hairlines. I'm going to have 1 surgery for that to get the brow ridge flattened and the hairline fixed, this surgery seems to be popular among trans women but I'm a biological woman and dont like my brow ridge.

I also have a masculine chin. From the side view its flat and not pointy. I will either get fillers for that or slight surgery , and also to get rid of the chin dimple I have.

I also have big feet and I'm not sure if there is safe surgery for that. Just a consideration but I probably won't do it.

2. To be more feminine

Why I Am Getting Plastic Surgery

As i said i have a brow ridge and a masculine chin. I also have a deep voice , so I'm going to train my voice to get it very high but if i fail to get a high pitched voice and I'm not saying sqeaky but just cute , I'll get surgery for a more feminine voice.

3. To fit in with society

I look nothing like the average girl. The average girl is feminine , with a normal pitched voice , soft features and is short and normal weight. I'm tall , with harsh features a deep voice and even though I'm a normal weight I look fat. But I'm going to lose weight and get the surgeries to fit in better with the conventional standards of femininity .

4. I'm afraid someone will think I'm a transgender

Why I Am Getting Plastic Surgery

This model is a male to female. They have harsh features too. It makes me so depressed and sad that I might resemble or look even close to someone who was once a man.

I die just at the thought of that. No offense , but I'd never want that. It's the same as emasculating a man by asking him if he is a woman or something , if you make a woman feel less feminine it is one of the worst feelings in the world tbh. I'm a biological female who looks masculine but I will make myself feminine once I save up enough , I do not want to resemble a boy or a man even in the slightest .

5. Society tells you to be yourself , then hates on you, leaves you to be alone with no friends and no one is attracted to you because of how you look

Sooooo yeah.

Maybe plastic surgery isn't for everyone and it is a controversial topic, but I do not plan on having children and this is my own body so I am free to change it to whichever way I see fit. I'm not going to get nasty botched surgeries , but very slight ones that will make be a more beautiful woman.

1711

Most Helpful Girl

• 7d

If you’ve been planning having surgery for some time (years) and you think it’ll make you happier then go for it. However, be extremely careful, make sure to do your research, be 100% sure of it! Sometimes we want to change stuff but with time we realize that is not needed so don’t rush it. I’d also recommend doing 1 thing at a time and see if you really need those other procedures. Anyways good luck and pleeeaseee be 100% sure of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7d

Go for it dude. Society in general admires beauty. Someone who’s more attractive gets treated better in so many different ways in life. Logically, it’s a good investment. Just be sure to not over do it.

Join the discussion

1610
  • I support your decision as long as you are actually bad looking and not just deluded like I was. I believed I was a hideous monstrosity until two years ago. Turns out I’m a very handsome man and my life has been very painful up to this point. Even still, accepting my attractiveness has been a struggle!

Just be sure to make sure you’re actually ugly before you fuck with your face lol.

• I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty. I have masculine features and I do not like them. I'm changing them.

• I don’t think “I don’t like them” is good enough. That’s stupid. I only support it if you’re actually ugly.

• I already think u r feminine enough but if u need plastic surgery to feel it more go ahead i m sorry pple made u feel otherwise and i have chin dimple 2 i dont think it makes me less feminine on the contrary tbh

• No that isn't me in the photo.

• Ik but how u talk u can send me a picture in private and i bet i will find all the feminity in it

• 7d

Go for it as long as you’re sure you actually look bad. We tend to be our own biggest critics and a lot of the flaws you mentioned may not even be as bad as you perceive them. For example, you said you have big feet but you're a size 9.5 which honestly isn’t that big at all.

• Your going to get surgery for things others don't really notice about you.

• That's not true. Esp men notice

• Men notice a lot of things but unless you're genuinely deformed don't go cutting yourself up, it will end badly.

• I am a photographer, and I hate the Kardashian look, I dont like the Instagram models, and I don't like the typical fashion models. I go for the unique normalcy.

• See sense8 you might love it Jamie Clayton might surprise you.

• Well if anything fashion models look masculine too. I have masculine features

• That don't need to be a bad thing at all

• It’d help if you put a personal picture with this take. I understand your reasons I just think you should not care that much about what others think. Though of course, if you think it’ll make you more comfortable with how you look then you should do it

• that transgender one is actually a positive in my eyes, I don't know y but I've always liked women with 'handsome' faces, its a term used in modelling, heard it on americas next top model. but that models face is stunning

• 7d

I want to do it one day too!
    I think my face is not proportionate at all and I am goofy looking!!
    That is why I do not show my face on here!

• sis , do you. nobody’s in your shoes to tell you other wise. DO YOU ‼️

• She’s not that great little porky pig ish but her lips are good. Skin quality shows

• 5d

Correction I mean your cover photo not the second one

• 2d

Changing yourself to fit into society is a big mistake in my opinion. Sure you may fit in but you won't be yourself. But I'm not here to tell you what to do. I simply advise and recommend.

• 4d

It's just vanity. Why not give the money to charity that will make more people happier...

• 2d

Making urself beautiful to be a super model and become a bride of a wealthy man.

• Your decision I will respect it 😁

• Thank you. And you are very beautiful, I wish i looked like you !

• Jenner is plastic.

• She was still with a feminine face before when she was a teenager

• Also just noticed but I love your profile photo because that movie was amazing. I loved her whole femme fatale act.

• Good mytake

• 7d

thank you

• 3d

You don’t look masculine and to the stupid guy who wrote this, soy

• 3d

Do what you want, just be careful not to get too many procedures and end up like the human Ken doll (from hell):
    Why I Am Getting Plastic Surgery

• 4d

Glad I'm not you.

• 7d

I believe your beautifully and wonderfully made. If we don't learn to love ourselves first how can we accept it back.
    I think people need to understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• 7d

Pleace don't do any surgery about your feet. There is one but you problaby will never be able to walk again and You'll be in pain for the rest of your life it's not safe.
    What shoe size are you?

• 7d

Size 9.5

• 7d

Yeah but do men find them attractive men like small girls with small feet and feminine features

• 7d

It's not that important

• You want to look like Kendall Jenner? Her face ain't even natural or pretty anymore she f*cked up her lips like the rest of them.. I have NEVER seen anyone look better after plastic surgery. Please please please think this through. I bet you have a beautiful face, most famous models have strong features, Gisele Bunchen, Claudia Schiffer they embraced their faces and others embraced them in return. Just because you do surgery does not mean you will gain confidence. The end result might disappoint you and make you feel deformed.

• Men do not like models with strong faces though. I just dont wanna look masculine

• Most men do not like models!!! We bloody don't
      Know who does? the womens fashion industry and the retail industry.

Media has shamed women so much that they hate themselves, and each other. They constantly compare themselves to one another. Ladies magazines amd other fashion media are written by guess who? Women and gay men

Which means that they know NOTHING about what heterosexual find attractive in a woman. It's disgusting. The Kardashians are just as much to blame... bunch of silicon and botox implanted trollopes who think their pretty or that men find them attractive.

Most guys want and are attracted to REAL. No artificial at all. Most even prefer no makeup. Men also care more about your personality than your looks.

If you feel the need to butcher and modify yourself to attract a male... you're doing it wrong.

• 7d

@Grobmate well said

• Have fun

• Show your original face first

• I think you're making a mistake, but, you do you

• So I'm supposed to remain masculine and unattractive?

• I'd like to see what you look like, just to see, butttt, yeah, i think you're making a mistake

• 7d

biased MHO much