7 Especially Interesting and Entertaining TV Character Relationships

1. Buffy and Spike

The hatred, the anger, the confusion, the fondness, the protection, the sexual chemistry, the love... It's so complicated, yet so delightful to witness.

2. Buster and Lucille

Yeah, he's a mamma's boy and she's a wise old crow, but their relationship just works...no matter how old they are.

3. Evelyn and Adrian Powell

Cooky, nutty, unforgiving - they make quite the pair. Utterly unique.

4. The Devious Maids maids

They are all interesting characters, all different in their own way... Yet so comfortable and honest with each other. Quite a breats of fresh air.

5. Sam and Dean

The ultimate brotherly relationship. Sweet with the sour. Keeping it funny and real.

6. Miss Fisher and Dot

The perfect mentor - mentoree relatinship. The older woman teaching the younger girl about life, love and murder mysteries.

7. Galavant and King Richard

Hatred turned into a pretty special bromance. A very cute thing to be a part of indeed.

Who was your favorite TV 'couple' and why?

1012
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• always been a fan of Charlie Kelly and "The Waitress" relationship or lack of in It's Always Sunny

• Interesting indeed, especially Buffy and Spike, very good Take :P

• Memories of Buffy lol, so good

• Never really found any of these to be interesting, lol.

Mine are:
    Rose and Bernard (LOST)
    Hal and Lois (Malcolm In the Middle)
    Stefan and Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
    Sully and Dr. Quinn (Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman)

• Jim and Pam from the office.

• Buster and Lucille is great. I'm a fan of kenny powers and stevie jenowski from eastbound and down are up there. Also dr. cox and Bob kelso from scrubs

• i miss spike. total badass

• SPIKE AND BUFFY!!!

• No Red and Lizzy? What kind of weirdo are you if you don't even watch the blacklist? :/

• Plankton from spongebob

• Buffy and Spike weren't a couple IMHO, she didn't love him, she just used him.

• That's why I said - 'relationships', not 'couples'... Hahaha Reading isn't a strong suit for many guys on here I see... Haha

• Much as common courtesy and manners aren't a strong suit for women here :)

• Hahah Awww... I'd rather be able to read... to be honest... =)

What Girls Said 9

• BTVS will always be my favorite show. But I hate when people ship buffy & spike. She's Cookie Dough!

I'll ship oz & willow or fred & wes though.

• Ayyyye Spike and Buffy! I completely forgot about them. Spike was so badass. I liked him more than Angel and that soldier guy she was banging.

• Evelyn and Adrian! They're so dysfunctional, but it's no fun when they're not together.

• Not a couple but love their interactions penny x Sheldon from the big bang theory

• I Completely agree with this. Aswell as Lily and Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

• My two are; John Watson and Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) and Mulder and Scully (X-Files)

• Meredith and Derek omg rip Derek. They were so great together.

• Tom and Jerry haha never ending fight but still love each other lol

• SPIKE AND BUFFY OMG

I was reading Spuffy fanfic last night lol

• you realise buffy was twenty years ago. Did you not find it creepy how Angel fell in love and started stalking a fifthteen year old girl? Does Josh Whendon hang out with Woody Harleson and Roman Polanski?