Upcoming Superhero Movies You Don't Want to Miss Out On!

There are so many new superhero movies coming out, and I honestly can't wait. Even just the premise to most of them sounds absolutely amazing, not to mention the trailers. I'll share with you a few I'm anxiously awaiting.

And if you haven't heard of these yet, watch the trailers and look them up. You won't regret it.

Justice league

Release date: November 17, 2017

Trailer:

I mean have you seen the trailer? It looks badass. That team up? Yummy. (Did I actually just say that.). Either way, I'm more than ready for this movie. And judging by all the detail, fight scenes, and even humor. This would be wonderful to see in theaters. Sadly, it's almost a year from now. I'll just have to be patient. As a batman fan, and growing justice league fan, this will be a good watch.

Thor: Ragnarok

Release date: November 3, 2017

Trailer:

This is another movie with a November release. And it's eating me alive, I want to see all these movies as soon as possible and yet they're months away. But hey, as long as the movie turns out good right?

They have only released a teaser trailer so far but I'm still pretty hyped. Marvel has this kind of modern/retro feel to them. They know how to draw people in. Even the song for the teaser is catchy. And it doesn't hurt to have Chris Hemsworth ;)

Batman (2018-2019)

Release date: Undetermined

With its release so far away, it almost seems silly to put this on the list. But I can't help myself. Any batman movie will always get me pumped up. Ben Affleck has been so amazing in all his movies that it's hard not to be excited about it. Especially when he's directing it. This'll take two years to make -if I'm estimating correctly- but I'll be waiting every minute of it.

Spider-man Homecoming

Release date: July 7, 2017

Trailer:

And lastly, my most anticipated on the list, spider-man homecoming. I could literally go on tangents about this movie for an hour and not get tired of it. Though I will try to keep this simple and sweet. I fell in love with it from the very first trailer. And I can tell this movie will be very relatable for teens and young adults. Though we have already got (six? Maybe eight?) counting some of the older movies. It's always great to see more. Spiderman has existed in the comic universe for a very long time now, and it's no wonder why everybody likes him. He's a very humorous and charismatic character.

Have any thoughts on my list? Feel free to let me know. What movie are you most excited for?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit people don't realise this but Justice League NEEDS to work. It HAS to be good. Everyone's so excited because it'll be the first real big-budget live-action team up of DC's JL, which is all well and good. But if criticisms go like it did in BvS then both DCEU and MCU are fucked. The reason being that a majority of people don't differentiate between Marvel and DC, so if such a hugely anticipated movie flops then people will stop watching comic book movies in general. Both will inevitably suffer. But looking from all the trailers I think it looks really good, sad there's no Green Lantern in it. Excited for Steppenwolf then Darkseid. Defnitely at the top of my waiting list.
    New Thor seems good, nice lead into Infinity War and with Hela's first appearance and Doctor Strange making a cameo. No real problem with it other than Mjonir breaking (cries)
    Affleck's Batman is by far my favourite portrayal, he's violent, dark and actually something scary. Better than Bale's since I thought his wasn't dark enough. Good but not the best. A solo film will go well as long as he's directing it, but I've heard stuff about that not happening anymore. Still can't wait to see if Deathstroke comes in after that leak.
    And Homecoming I feel on the fence, but that's solely because of growing up watching Tobey Maguire's portrayals. Holland actually looks perfect for the role, he makes a good Spiderman AND Peter Parker which is vital. Kinda wanna see more of the Vulture as well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

• Ha yeah I'm excited for these too.. Especially Homecoming.. I love Spider-man, and I love seeing him fly acrobatically over the city.. I'm always excited for The Batman, but I see that that's having a few issues.. But if it's true that Matt Reeves the guy who directed Dawn of The Planet of The Apes, and the one that's coming out soon.. Then I'm excited. The Justice League trailer looks aight, and The Thor Ragnorok trailer got me lookin forward to it big time.. Lol..

• Wow. There isn't one movie on that list that I actually want to see. If Ben Assfuck wasn't Batman, AND Leto was in it as Joker, I would go see Batman. Other than they, meh.

• I'm waiting for the next Thor to come out.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! I know him. We work together." LULZ

• I am curious about the justice league movie rest are one man shows.

• Spider-man was actually canceled after Daniel Radcliff came out of the closet as a pansexual.

• ? I don't think Daniel Radcliff is actually in that movie? Tom holland is the one playing spider-man.

• I am waiting to watch antboy

• Hollywood's has a racist "White saviour complex" just like last of the Mohicans, dances with wolves, Game of Thrones, 12 Years a Slave, 42, The Air Up There, Amistad, Avatar, The Blind Side, Blood Diamond, City of Joy, Cool Runnings, Dangerous Minds, District 9, Django Unchained, Elysium, Finding Forrester, Free State of Jones, Freedom Writers, Glory, Glory Road, The Great Wall, Half Nelson, Hardball, The Help, Hidden Figures, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, La La Land, The Last Samurai, The Legend of Tarzan, Lincoln, Machine Gun Preacher, The Matrix, McFarland, USA, Million Dollar Arm, Mississippi Burning, Music of the Heart, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Our Brand Is Crisis, Radio, Remember the titans, The Ron Clark Story, Snow Falling on Cedars, The Soloist, Stargate, Starwars , Sunset Park, Tears of the Sun, Three Kings, A Time to Kill, To Kill a Mockingbird, Wildcats and a few I can't remember.
    https://goo.gl/images/syo4Y2

What Girls Said 3

• Justice League and Thor

• I can't wait to watch Black Panther!

• Spiderman