(Quick and SPOILER FREE) Guardians of The Galaxy 2 Review.

Marvel Studios has done it again. After a $145 million opening weekend, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 is the #1 movie in America. While many expected this, it's still a victory for Marvel Studios. At this point, they could make a movie about Thor washing his hair and it still would have a $100 million opening weekend. However, that does not take away from GOTG 2, which is Marvel's 15th consecutive movie to debut at #1. There are some good moments in this movie, and some bad. Here is a spoiler free review of Guardians of The Galaxy 2.

The Good

The thing I love most about this movie is the same thing I loved about the first GOTG, the jokes. Whether it's Star-Lord and Rocket's hilarious banter, or Rocket making fun of a villain's poor choice of a name, you'll be laughing a lot during this film.

Even though this film is hilarious, it's also much more serious than the first GOTG. In this film you'll learn things about the Guardians that you didn't know before. You'll learn about Star-Lord's parents, you'll learn more about Gamora and Nebula's relationship, and we also learn about Yondu's past.

Something else about this movie that I liked was its soundtrack. Even though I believe "Awesome Mix Vol. 2" isn't as good as Vol 1, the soundtrack is perfect for this movie.

The Bad

I'm not gonna lie, there isn't that much wrong with this movie. Sometimes this movie can get confusing, so you might have to watch it a couple times. It also seems like they had too many characters in this film, but they made sure each one had an important role.

Last Words

All in all, it's a pretty solid movie. If you're a superhero movie fan, you should see this film. Otherwise, it might be hard to keep up. Make sure to look out for some cameos, too. Let's just say this movie has an 80s theme to it.

Rating: 7.5/10

10

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 1

• what if you're not familiar with superhero films?

• If you you're not familiar with superhero movies, it might be hard to keep up. I'd watch GOTG 1 first. Once you watch that, it'll be a little easier. I watch pretty much every superhero movie, but even I got a little confused lol

• Guardians is like The Avengers meets Star Wars, but everyone's a comedian. I think that about sums it up.

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender