Tattoos I Want to Get When I Have the Money

Tattoos I want to get when I have the money

This one I love because I live near the Sierra Nevada mountains. I also love the location and size of the tattoo.

I like this one because I plan on being an operating room nurse or instead of surgical scissors, a scalpel? I like the size but I'm not sure about the location, this one would be painful.

This one I love because of my career, nursing. I also like the size and location.

Actually, I might get a tattoo sleeve that has a nursing and science theme to it. This is the chemical symbol for serotonin. I like the size of this one but I'm thinking of putting it in a different location.

This will be good to read during hard shifts. Maybe I can put it on my wrist or inside of my arm?

This is a neuron of the brain. I also like this one since I am a neurosurgical nurse assistant. Although I don't know if I plan on specializing in brain surgery when I plan on becoming an operating room nurse. I would like it smaller though.

And since I am Scandinavian, a Viking rune would be really cool. I just don't know what. My dad made me a necklace with a Viking rune that means follow your hopes and dreams, so I'm thinking that symbol.

This is my favorite book quote from my favorite book, Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I like the size but I would like it somewhere else.

My favorite Game of Thrones quote would be an equally awesome tattoo. Not sure about size or location.

And my favorite quote from Harry Potter. I'm not sure where I would put this one or about the size.

I won't get all these tattoos all at once. I want them done well and if I have to wait years for that, then so be it. And no, I don't care that men don't like tattoos. That's their problem and not mine. You do you and I will do what makes me happy.

1129
1truekhaleesi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome choices definetly love the mountains one

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 28

• Hilarious!!!

www.menstattooideas.net/.../tattoo-quotes-32.jpg

😊

Keep on G@Ging.

• tattoo's I am ok with as long as they don't show. But the people that have piercings all over their face? WTF? do people really think they look good with shit in their nose, cheek, lips, eyes? Those people look like total douchbags. esp the women.

• Piercings are too far in my opinion. Tattoos are right on your skin but piercings aren't practical at all.

• Personally find tattoos a major turn off, especially on women. Don't know why people get them or want them?

• I don't care that you find tattoos a turn off. You do you and I'll worry about me. This is all addressed of course becuase I knew people would say something along the lines of what you said. I should be paid to be a psychic.

• lol, no judgement or anything. Just sayin' that's all. I know some people like them, some guys to on women. If you care what guys think, some are like me and agree that's all I'm pointing out :) I know it's not going to stop anyone if they really want them enough.

• Awesome ideas. Nice mytake. Also ink spreads and you should also be prepared for the pain part of the tattoo.

My suggestion though is if you ever get a procedure never agree to take a look at the lympth nodes near the tattoos. OwO. That is if you ever need them removed.

• be careful with tiny lettering. that tattoo might look great new, but ink tends to expand some after a few months. My girlfriend got a lot of lettering with a leg tattoo and 5 months later you can't read a damn word. Luckily, it was positioned in a way that works with the rest of the image but still

• ouuuu I like that one
    even the darkness night will end and the sun will rise...

until it blows up that is lol

• i just love foreign language tattoos that mean something entirely different than the owner thinks :D it´s hilarious.

• Hahaha those always make me laugh. And I love how the tattoo artist doesn't even correct them.

• True. But I always wonder if they ever get a customer that comes in and says, "I want this symbol because it means happiness" and if they ever think, "that actually means chicken nugget. But whatever."

• lol the hardest part about the job would be keeping my face straight xD i´d totally do it. fuck this idiot, he will pay me either way and nobody can prove that i knew.

• Some good advice I heard about getting a tattoo: it's a good idea to get the artist to do their design in sharpie first, and only follow up with the real thing if you still like it after a week. (It probably costs extra, though.)

• I love the mountains and the GoT one.
    The mountains need more detail and variety but I still like the idea of it.

• If you get some of the chemical symbols it will help you get through O-Chem.

• Nice Tattoos, I like them all, especially the first one. Excellent Take 👍

• Tattooed women are awesome, the more the merrier in my eyes.

• I like tattoos and piercings - Some of those ones look really cool

• The mountains, the human heart, and the book quote would be my top three!

• ok if your able to be sucseful with or without them good for you

• I love the game of thrones quote. I don't watch it but being a Firefighter I can identify with it.

• not to be a dick but tattoos blur over time so give it a couple years and most of the tattoos you listed would look ugly

• Thats why you get it done well and if I need it to be redone, it will be redone.

• Not neccesarily, get a good artist, good ink, and choose positioning and size carefully. She'll be just fine.

Nine of these tats are color so that lessons the chance if that happening even further.

• especially the first one looks great and viking themed one would be awesome too

• the Viking ones look like its missing the brand of sacrifice from berserk

• Welcome to a blue-collar life!

• That's so funny because some coworkers of mine have sleeve tattoos and they're doctors. One coworker of mine is an MD, has sleeves tattoos, and goes by JD. That's okay wouldn't want us blue collars saving your life. I work at the best hospital in the state and when I get a patient who was in a car accident, just had brain surgery, wasn't breathing due to swelling in his neck, none of them cared about my coworkers or my boss's tattoos. My boss has tattoos and her tattoos didn't make a difference as she did chest compressions on the guy who wasn't breathing due to his neck swelling.

• @1truekhaleesi
      if people got upset at a nurse or doctors tattoos then the fact is they probably are stupid enough that they'll just get into a fatal accident some other day

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 10

• Or you could take a pic of those things and put it on your wall. Now I have a tattoo myself and honestly I wish I didn't get it but just tattooed on my heart and my mind instead my skin but of course I had to edgy 18 year old. I honestly wouldn't do it, once it's done there's no going back and it's not going to look beautiful forever.

• What tat did you get?

Because I got my tat at 18 (gonna be 20 next month) and it still looks great, and I still love it.

I'm not discrediting your experience but, there's a difference between what you just put on a wall, and what you carry around forever.

• @BaileyisDarcy Just make sure it's something you won't regret.

• No, the tat I got (a celtic yin yang, about the size of your hand) is something I'd wanted since I was old enough to know what a tat was (might have been 4 when I started wanting it)
      I deliberate a LOT before doing things like that. Was a few years before I finally decided I absolutely wanted to have it.

• I like them. Especially the career themed ones but I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo. In deathly afraid of needles.

• Love the book quote. I have a tribal heart tattoo that I got several years ago. I've been told many times how sexy it is on me. I too don't really care if anybody else likes it.

• Cool meanings, I want a dreamcatcher down my back with my family's birthstones in it, my sign on the back of my neck, and maybe a little bracelet

• Tattoos really aren't my thing but good for you. I hope you'll be able to get them in the future.

• Awesome tattoo ideas

• Nice Take

• I actually really like the serotonin one haha

• You body from Allah! Tattoo is not

• Nice