My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

Here is a list of my Favourite Disney movies, with some of songs........

1.) The Lion King.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

This is by far my favourite Disney movie by miles, i love it, I could watch it 100times over and still want to watch it again (ok maybe not) but i do love it with a passion and has been one of those movies which is very sentimental to me and was always watching it as a child, the moment when Simbas dad dies breaks my little heart and i can't help my cry, i love the music in this movie and always makes me feel better when watching it.

2.) The Little Mermaid.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

This is probably my second favourite movie after the lion king, my list is never in any particular order but while doing this list my favourites are popping into my head, the little mermaid is probably one most people have seen, a mermaid makes a dangerous deal with sea witch Ursula to become human for 3 says and she in that time meets a prince where she falls in love

3.) Toy Story.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

God i love this film i literally watched it 100s of times as a child and never got bored, if your toys came to life you'd hope they be getting up to as much fun as they did, i think its one of those movies every body loves i'd never heard anyone say they don't like this Movie.

4.) Homeward Bound.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

This movie is extremely sentimental to me its not really one think of when people think of there favourites but it is way up there on mine, its about 3 animals who can talk, they think there owners have left them behind so go on a adventures journey together in the hope to find them and be reunited with them again, i use to watch this all the time as a kid, and if i remember it was pretty sad in moments, i'm pretty sure its a remake of a movie called The Incredible Journey.

5.) Beauty and the Beast.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

I love the story line of this movie, Its one i'd always rate very high, The remake of it was pretty good (Emma Watson, Dan Stevens) but for me it is nothing compared to the original, its one of those movies which is probably in most peoples top 10 favourite Disney films.

6.) The Good Dinosaur.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

I cried so so hard in this movie, I wasn't expecting to think much of it but it is by far one of my favorites its unusual i like recent Disney movies (much prefer the classics) but i really liked this one.

7.) Alice in Wonderland

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

Young British girl, falls down a rabbit hole, she enters a magical world.

Yup! Great Movie!

8.) Dumbo.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

Another movie i grew up with, I love this movie it can be sad in moments, i actually forgot how old this movie was, its 1941 and in my opinion definitely one of the best Disney movies ever made, its amazing how a movie about a flying elephant can warm so many peoples hearts.

9.) Pinocchio.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

This is even older than the previous (Which you can tell as no longer would you be allowed to have children smoking cigars.) , a movie of a woodcutter who grants a wish that Pinocchio could become a real little boy, a fairy grants a wish and asks a cricket (Jiminy Cricket) to become the little boys conscience, i still watch this Movie with my little Nephew as its one of his favourites.

10.) Sleeping Beauty.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

Had to put this here, I use to watch this alll the time as a kid though i admit i've probably now not seen it in around 10 or so years, (if you seen that recent article about a mother who wants sleeping beauty banned from schools because it apparently promotes "inappropriate behavior" it gives me even more pleasure putting this movie here what a dumbass) she has been cursed and needs to be kissed by her one true love to fall out of a deep sleep.

11.) Tangled.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

This one is very underrated in my opinion, a animated movie based on Rapunzel.

12.) Frozen.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

I really enjoyed this movie i was planning to not put it here from the point of view that it got wayyyyy to popular for my liking and usually when someone is to hyped up it puts me off, but i think it would be a unfair reason to leave it off considering i did enjoy it a lot.

AND NO IT IS NOT THAT DREADED LET IT GO SONG

13.) Jungle Book.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you, talk like you, too
You'll see it's true someone like me
Can learn to be like someone like you

Enough said.

14.) Snow White.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

I use to watch this when very small with my Nanny so this had sentimental value for me, Its sad at times and emotional but also happy and endearing nice movie, its also the first ever disney movie :)

15.) Bambi.

My Favourite Disney Movies Of All Time

The part where bambis mother dies really gets to me, but its a lovely movie apart from that.

The movie is also only 1 hour 10mins long.

Some honourable mentions.

Cinderella.

Lady and the Tramp.

101 Dalmatians.

Marry Poppins.

Peter Pan.

And many more but i can't think right now..

Whats your Favourite Disney movies?

OMG I FORGOT MONSTERS INC!!!!!

:o

1420
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm disappointed. Up is my favourite Disney/Pixar movie of all time.

• I can tell by your avatar :)
      UP is really good, i admit i actually forgot about it!

• Dammit dude, it's like one of the few movies that made me cry.

• It make me cry as well.
      Its a lovely movie though.
      I also forgot Monsters Inc. so it wasn't the only one i forgot about i didn't have enough space for anymore or i would of carried on anyways lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorites are Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Tangled.

• Glad you put Tangled :) i think that movie is really underated lol

• Thanks for the MHO!

• welcome :)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• I like it. Beauty and the Beast and the Jungle Book should be higher up, though.

Also, I would have put the live-action Beauty and the Beast in #1.

• You guys got it all wrong! Heavyweights is the best Disney movie
    https://youtu.be/NXYMhClL4lU

• Mine are the
    Apple Dumpling Gang
    The Love Bug Movies
    The Shagy DA
    Marry Poppings
    Lady & The Tramp

• Ashamed to say I've seen less than half of these. Huge Disney fan though.

• Mulan for me, only because they have the most badass songs and the most badass heroine in my eyes.

• The Lion King is still my favorite from when I was a kid.

• i still watch "TANGLED"

but my favorite disney movie is "Tron Legacy"

• The Lion King. And I had watched on VHS xaxaxaxa. Sweet memories!

• Thanks for sharing this with us, very well written MyTake.

• I would have thrown a chair through the window if TLK wasn't #1

• No treasure planet, absolutely pathetic.

• And no Mulan or Aladdin, huh? :\

• Where is Tarzan?

• Ratatouille, absolutely loved it.

• So many, I love Enchanted

• I like disney

• Aladdin !! How can you miss that name !!

• hey! spoiler alert!!! lol. Simba's dad dies? :o I need a safe space. Where's my coloring books? I haven't even heard of The Good Dinosaur. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the list.

What Girls Said 13

• The Lion King will always be my favorite. I even. named my baby Bengal kitty Nala.

• I'm really happy that you put Lion King as #1 because now I have the excuse of nominating another movie (or 3) as #1 lol.
    Childhood favorites:
    -Hercules
    -A bug's life
    -Lilo & Stitch

Adulthood favorites:
    -The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    -Treasure Planet
    -The Incredibles

• Gotta say Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and Frozen

• 1.- Mulan
    2.- The Lion King
    3.- Beauty and the Beast
    4.- Hercules
    5.- The little mermaid
    6.- Cinderella

• Hercules is my absolute favourite, haha. But I like Tangled, Mulan, The Black Cauldron (very underrated!) & Oliver & Company a lot, too.

• The little mermaid, Aladdin, Pocahontas and The Lion King

• I really like Mulan and princess and the frog.

• Mulan and Tangled for me. Peter Pan is nostalgic.

• I love all of them <3

• I really like Alice in the Wonderland.

• They're good

• BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

• good list