Five of my favorite Non Disney/Non Ghibl animated films

Usually I talk about Disney or Ghibli films. Although I do like several animated films that are neither. Here are some that I like that I watched growing up.

Robots

This film had a great voice cast and Is really underrated.

Rugrats in Paris

My favorite of the 3 Rugrats movies. This one introduces Kimi and can be kinda sad in some parts

Anastasia

A lot of people think this is a Disney movie although at the time 20th century Fox (now owned by Disney) released it. The movie was actually based of a real life princess but had a Disney style charm to it.

Despicable Me

The first two of these were actually really good. The minions were actually a novelty back then and we're enjoyable.

Hotel Transylvania

Not really a huge fan of Adam Sandler and his crew but they actually do really good in this movie. You can't even really tell it's Adam Sandler.

These are just Non Disney/Ghibli films. I will be doing takes on those soon. What are your favorite Non Disney or Ghibli films?

2
10

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree on all except i never really gave Despicable Me a try and i thought Hotel Transylvania 2 was better than the first. Now you got me excited 😍 im gonna go make a mytake of mine and i’ll link you to it later
    Is this still revelant?
  • ThatGirlsCrazy
    I love all those except Anastasia
    Especially Rugrats ☺ good times
    Is this still revelant?
    • inb0x908

Anastasia is superb, I loved that movie even as a guy

Most Helpful Guys

• I love all of those but Don bluths Anastasia sticks out because I love don blutg movies but I suppose it's cheating because he used to work for Disney 😂Five of my favorite Non Disney/Non Ghibl animated films
    Is this still revelant?
  • 007kingifrit
    the rugrats movies were all really good and anastia was too, but i question when the last time you saw that irobot movie was
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

08
  • ADFSDF1996
    Robots, I forgot about that movie.
  • blkgold33
    Rugrats is awesome iron giant a close second
  • AshleySeeks
    No How To Train Your Dragon?
  • Twinrova
    Madagascar 1, 2 and 3 were good :)
  • Jamie05rhs
    What is Ghibli?
    • A Japanese animation company similar to Disney

• Jamie05rhs

Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks.

• Kiki's delivery service, Spirited Away (two movies they are well known for)

• FackThePackers21
    DreamWorks>>>>>Disney
  • inb0x908
    You read my i guess.
    • inb0x908

Yes, mind 😂 I missed the word. I like those movies too

• nerobyrne
    I'd add El Dorado and Titan AE

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!