40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

Thank you @smahala1991 for englightening this topic. It totally sent me digging through my dvd collection to find all my fave animated movies. Okay so i dont expect y'all to read all of this because my list totally went from 5 to 40 real quick 🙈 But hey, Get a loooad of this!! And please mention which are your faves

#NostalgiaOverload #FeelFreeToList #AnimatedMovies #WhoseLineIsItAnyway

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

This list contains something for all ages and due to being OCD, I decided to Order this alphabetically as well—

#1 “9”

Before Alita Battle Angel and Welcome to Marwen, there was Nine. 😍🙌 Its probably not the first thing you want to show to little kids because it scared the crap out of me when i first saw it, but its totally a must-see. Its about a bunch of ragdolls trying to survive the post apocalyptic world. Gave me AI Artificial Intelligence vibes. This cast didn't contain sexy Jude Law but it did have Elijah Wood, Christopher Plummer, Jennifer Connolly, and Crispin Glover.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#2 Adventures of TinTin

I never read the comics but i enjoyed seeing a dude and his dog team up with a pirate to search for hidden treasure 🤣 I mean its basically like an animated Indiana Jones lol. Its just a great movie and the water flowing through the city scene was epic. I felt the graphics were remarkable 🤷‍♀️

#3 Aladdin

Its like the Prince & the Pauper but one guy playing both. With help from a genie in a lamp he comes close to scoring the girl of his dreams. Yea so I totally watched this as a kid because Aladdin was hot af and i wanted to pretend i looked as pretty as Jasmine. 😂 But hey the soundtrack was an added bonus although I’m tired of that freakin song in karaoke.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#4 Aristocats

Everybody wants to be a cat! Well not really unless im watching Cats on Broadway but i still adored this film as a kid. So basically this crazy cat lady leaves her inheritance to her cats. But her butler does what anyone in their right mind would by trying to make sure the money goes to an actual human instead 😂 Okay I’m totally kidding. He could’ve been the next Cruella Deville.

#5 Balto

Before Jacob, there was Balto. He was the sexier wolf might i add 👀 Lol calm your horses, im not into beastiality like Belle... unless we’re talking Tarzan. Dude was a total animal in bed 😏 Buuut back to the movie, basically a bunch of mail-carrying Siberian Huskies must save the Alaskan day

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#6 Barnyard

Its about a cow having to save the farm from some hungry coyotes. The film was hilarious and full of catchy songs like Shaggys Mr Boombastic. Plus, the cow totally did the dance before that backpack kid.

#7 Cat in Paris

Its a beautiful work of art. I dont even know what else to say. But Zoe is dealing with selective mutism after the traumatic loss of her father. After witnessing a crime, its up to her to speak up and help catch a thief.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#8 Cinderella 3 Twist in Time

I literally felt this was better than the first. Yea yea Cinderella found love... but watch this if you wanna see how things would’ve turned out had she not. And omg the way the prince’s hair blows in the wind 😍 He never looked so “charming” until this film. Guess third time really is the charm lol

#9 Corpse Bride

This movie was dead on! Sooo creepily beautiful. I honestly thought the bride looked stunning, even with a worm crawling in and out of her eyes/ears. This film allows you to experience what life is like married to the not-so-dead.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#10 Curious George

Adorable movie although i never cared for the show. Ted goes to Africa in search of an artifact to display in his museum, but along the way, he discovers something even more treasurable, a little monkey named George. By the way, Jack Johnson absolutely praised the soundtrack.

#11 Disney’s Dinosaur

This is basically a better looking version of Land Before Time and an animated version of Jurassic Park but without all the people freaking out. Its really just a bunch of dinos looking for a new nesting ground after a meteor strike. But will they survive the meat-eaters?

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#12 Emperors New Groove

Get ready to dance and laugh. Simply put, this old hag is trying to rid the emperor so that she can rule his kingdom.

#13 Finding Nemo

This young clownfish is caught in a load of trouble when he's captured at sea and thrown into display tank at an Australian dentist office. Its up to his dad and Dory, whos a little whoopty-doo, to rescue Nemo. But um just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Like toooootally dude

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#14 Fox & the Hound

Well this is a different kind of “race war” might i add. But What can i say? Its a dog eat fox world. Honestly I wanted them to stay young the whole film. And why does Chief look/sound like my step-uncle Melvin 🤣

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#15 Good Dinosaur

A young dino and caveboy go from hating one another to helping the other find its way home. Its like Land Before Time meets The Croods meets Tarzan meets Lion King. For once, we’re considered the animals and they're more human-like.

#16 Grave of the Fireflies

Not many movies make me cry, but this was it. Not all stories have a happy ending, especially when there's war, starvation, and childless parents involved.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#17 Happy Feet

Get ready to dance 💃 You’ll almost forget that the storyline of this movie has something to do with justice for penguins or something lol

#18 Hotel Transylvania 2

The first was good but the second was sooo adorably funny. Dracula trains his half-human grandson how to become more Monstrous. This kid was the cutest i tell ya!

#19 Incredibles

A superhero decides to retire but gets bored of his daily routine and decides to go kick some ass again. Might i add, Elasti-girl made Mr Fantasic look like the rubberband man lol

#20 Incredible Mr Limpet

Who didn't love Don Knotts? Dude was sweet and funny. In this old film, he falls into the sea and turns into a fish but works towards helping alert the navy of oncoming war enemies lol.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#21 Iron Giant

Vin Diesel voices this giant robot who the military are totally trying to take down. by the way Did anyone else think Dean looked like Joey Tribbiani from Friends? lmao.

#22 Jack and the Cuckoo Clock

Would you die for love? Well my boy Jack risks it all and I’m telling you, this is a must see. Plus its got the dark humor of Corpse Bride.

#23 James and the Giant Peach

This movie creeped me out as a kid with all the bugs, but I still enjoyed it. Plus, this is the only peach i’d eat 🤷‍♀️ Aww come on, even dirty desi has a dirty mind every now and again lol. But enjoy all the adventures of riding on a giant peach while heading for the Big Apple

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#24 Kubo and the Two Strings

Felt like a more serious Kung Fu Panda honestly. But this kid sets sail with his animal friends to find this suit of armor so that he can defeat an evil spirit.

#25 Little Mermaid

So many people hate on the Little Mermaid but i like that she risked it all for love. She’s my fave disney princess and one of the best looking aside from Jasmine and Elsa. I however, just really like the movie because of Eric. He was fiiiine af and looked like my childhood crush 😍😂

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#26 Madagascar 2

Here's another sequel I felt was better than the original. After leaving the zoo and Madagascar too, the crew heads “home” to what once was. The soundtrack was the booomb diggity yo. And everytime young Alec screams “daaaaadddyyy” at the beginning, I cry 😭

#27 Madeline in Paris

I don't know if y'all watched Madeline as a kid but i loved both the live movie and animated shows. In this film, she gets adopted by her supposed uncle, but he has underlying intentions.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#28 Monsters Inc

Adorably frightening man. These two Monsters work in a scare factory but end up platonically falling for one of the young clients. I’m telling y'all, the villain in this movie was prob the Disney villain i hated the most. Dude scared me more than Ursula 😭

#29 Osmosis Jones

Hilarious but beware if you're a germaphobe!! Bill Murray is your typical “eat off the floor” as long as the 5 second rule applies. But when he contracts a virus (Laurence Fishburne), its up to Chris Rock to save the day lol.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#30 Polar Express

One of the greatest Christmas movies outside of Jim Carreys “How the Grinch who Stole Christmas”. Its just magical and mysterious as a group of kids head for the North Pole by train.

#31 Ponyo

Its basically the Little Mermaid but funnier. Tina Fey plays the mom of the little boy and she's a trip. Liam Neeson plays the mer-dad and he's more annoying then heroic for once. But he’s still living by the “I will find you” rule when his daughter runs away from home to be with this boy 🤣

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#32 Prince of Egypt

The soundtrack, the story. Its everything man. I dont even know where to begin. Its basically the story of Moses leading the enslaved Israelites to freedom.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#33 Road to El Dorado

It has similar graphics to Prince of Egypt. I felt guilty finding Moses hot, so this story was more appropriate 🤣 Anyways, two con artists go digging for gold.

#34 Rugrats in Paris

This was my fave Rugrats movie. Like the first was more sad and the other with the Wild Thornberrys was okay. But this film had a great soundtrack and it was just overall funny. Basically the fam goes to Paris but along the way, must stop Chuckys dad from falling for this crooked ass female.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#35 Scooby Doo CyberChase

I know Scoob had a lot of movies and episodes, but this one was epiiiic i tell ya! Plus the crew got to meet their other selves. Like I don't know why im fangirling so hard rn haha.

#36 Shrek

Not much to describe but basically an ogre falls for a princess. They have to fight off humans and befriend a few magical creatures along the way. Long story short, its funny af 🙌

#37 Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas

Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta Jones are still hot even as cartoons lol. If you liked Percy Jackson or Clash of the Titans, then i think you’ll like this as they set sail and fight off monsters.

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#38 Spirit

I’m afraid of animals lol but Spirit made me want a horse for a second there 😭 Its such a beautiful story and one of the few westerns I enjoyed aside from Bad Girls, Gang of Roses, and Cowboys & Aliens

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies

#39 Spirited Away

Beautiful beautiful movie although a bit creepy lol. Chihiro has to end up working with and for the supernatural to restore her parents to their human selves. Man i love this movie.

#40 Tarzan

Who hasn't seen this movie? Dudes running around lookin like a caveman after being taken in by a bunch of gorillas and he basically has to save them from poachers. Like, How tf was this dude still sexy even with a humpback 🤣 I loved this movie and Phil Collins blessed the soundtrack.

Anyways, hope y'all liked some of these movies too and please disregard how boy crazy i can be in my descriptions 😂 Oh yea, and if you thought i wrote a lot, just imagine if we were actually talking right now #TotalChatterbox so consider yourself lucky

40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies
24
12

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG! I love all of those movies!! Such great picks!! I so wish we could have had a movie night just watching some of these...

I own at least half of them myself and if i don't I'm planning on buying them
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Omg yes! I hope you Jack and The Cuckoo clock Heart and A cat In Paris

• Jjpayne

I love the cuckoo clock heart! The cat in Paris, it's been a while since I've seen that one... But I would live to watch it again for sure

• Jjpayne

*love

Most Helpful Girl

• CherryRoseChampange
    I love your list 💖💖💖
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Thank you so much! Any faves?

• Yes!! Most of these I love but some of my top favorites would be. Spirited Away, Corpse Bride, James and The Giant Peach, Prince Of Egypt, and Osmosis Jones

• DizzyDesii

You should watch Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart and A Cat in Paris

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1123
  • Good list though I never want to watch Grave of the Fireflies
    • DizzyDesii

Its sooo worth it tho. Yes the end is sad but the rest is worth it

• Lov2PlezUgurl
    I want to be unlucky I'd rather talk with you about anything and you left out some of the best animation and japanamation movies like
    STRANGE MAGIC
    FERDINAND
    EPIC
    RIO
    RISE OF THE GARDENS
    THE LORAX
    THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG
    THUNDER AND THE HOUSE OF MAGIC
    THE NUT JOB
    PINGUINS OF MADAGASCAR
    PUSS IN BOOTS
    TANGLED
    MR. PEABODY AND SHERMAN
    BATMAN The KILLING JOKE
    BATMAN Bad Blood
    BATMAN Under The RED HOOD
    BRAVE
    DISPICABLE ME
    DISNEY PIXAR'S INSIDE OUT
    DUCK. DUCK. GOOSE
    CASTLEVANIA sessions 1 and 2
    AEON FLUX the complete anamation collection
    DEAD SPACE DOWN FALL WORNING very violent and gruesome
    DreamWorks... HOME. . a very good family movie
    ESCAPE From PLANET EARTH fun movie
    of course you mentioned Happy Feet but not part 2 it's real good also
    Hatched
    ICE AGE 2
    JUSTICE LEAGUE Crisses on two Earth's
    JUSTICE LEAGUE TEEN TITANS
    MOMS vs MARTIONS an excellent movie
    NORM of the NORTH great movie
    PLANIT 51 one of the best anime movies
    RESIDENT EVIL DEGENERATION. exalant anamation of an resident evil movie
    RIDDICK The Anamation Movie
    Robots. great fun with this
    SUPERMAN-BATMAN-APOCALYPSE
    SUPERMAN-DOOMSDAY
    SUPERMAN-UNBOUND
    SURF'S UP
    the ANT BULLY
    ULTIMATE AVENGERS
    ULTIMATE AVENGERS 2
    ZOOTOPEYA
    sorry there not all in order or numberd but I think there's 44 of them
    • DizzyDesii

Holy smokes rhis wouldve been mho if you posted sooner. Honestly out of all of those, i only liked Tangled, Superman Doomsday and Justice League Crisis lol but they werent faves. The rest i didn't like.

• well yaknow I just went through my movies "which I've got thousands of" and pick out some anamation movies but I know you have got to like DreamWorks animation

• DizzyDesii

Thats amazing tho

• abc3643
    What about the real animated movies? The real classics...
    The only thing that is a classic in your list of 40 is "Finding Nemo".

For example, these Disney films:
    • Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937)
    • Fantasia (1940)
    • Pinnochio (1940)
    • Dumbo (1941)
    • Bambi (1942)
    • Cinderella (1950)
    • Alice In Wonderland (1951)
    • Peter Pan (1953)
    • Lady and the Tramp (1955)
    • Sleeping Beauty (1959)
    • 101 Dalmations (1961)
    • The Jungle Book (1967)
    • The Aristocats (1970)
    • The Little Mermaid (1989)
    • Beauty and the Beast (1991)
    after that, I think the rest were shit including "The Lion King".

But Disney was not the only one...
    • Gulliver's Travels (1939)
    • Mad Monster Party (1967)
    • Yellow Submarine (1968)
    • A Boy Named Charlie Brown (1969).
    • Fritz the Cat (1972)
    • Fantastic Planet (1973)
    • Charlotte's Web (1973)
    • Wizards (1977)
    • Heavy Metal (1981)

You need to watch many more films before compiling such a list...
    • DizzyDesii

Sleeping beauty yes. I actually listed Little Mermaid so i take it you didn't read my list. Everything you named, i left out because i clearly didn't like it or didn't consider it a favorite

• DizzyDesii

The title clearly said MY FAVES

• abc3643

I understand they were your favs.
      That doesn't diminish what I said.

Suppose you walk into a Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream store, "Home of the 31 Flavors".
      You've had 15 flavors and compile a list "7 of My Fave Must-Eat Ice Cream Flavors".
      OK, that's fine. BUT... for all you know, of the 16 flavors that you didn't try at Baskin-Robbins, there is a good chance that, among those 16, there are flavors that would rank in your "7 of My Fave..." list which would displace some other flavors that previously were on that list.

In other words, you really need to eat a lot more ice cream before you know what your faves really are... and that's the same with animated feature films. You should watch many of them actually made before 1990 before compiling your list.

And yes, I did miss that you selected Aristocats and Little Mermaid! Good for you!

• Nice take.. Brings back memories of watching movies with my kids when they were little...
    Seen half of these and bought my kids a lot of these... My kids also loved this movie and I liked it as well...40 of My Fave Must-See Animated Movies
    • DizzyDesii

I liked the show better than the movie but nice

• Twinrova
    Is this list ordered from most favourite to least favourite? If so I feel like you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too low on Shrek and Spirited Away. Also there is the conspicuous absence of Princess Mononoke and a few other Ghibli films. Maybe you aren't as big a proponent as myself.

Agreed with many other picks though. Good post here.
    • DizzyDesii

I listed at the top ALPHABETICAL ORDER 🤦‍♀️ I didn't like the other studio ghibli films

• Twinrova

Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Porco Rosso? If you saw them and didn't like em that is astonishing.

• DizzyDesii

I didn't like Howls. I admit i haven't seen the other two but everytime i see Porco Rossos commercial, it doesn't interest me. Im just not an anime fan but i really enjoyed Spirited Away, Ponyo, Grave of the Fireflies and Kikis Delivery

• ChocoBrownieMonster
    Nice list!
    Disney's Hercules is so under-rated tho, needs to be mentioned as it has Danny Devito in it xD
    Fantasia is fun lolhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/xHEMkbyXFxs
    • DizzyDesii

I didn't like Hercules. I did love fantasia tho

• Gagname
    Hi, great job—nice short summaries... maybe you should be a professional movie reviewer!

I especially love Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, and Shrek... but where’s Finding Dory, and why no Ice Age or Toy Story movies?
    • DizzyDesii

Man i would love to be one but i hear its not easy to get that position. Finding Dory was horrible lol. I liked the first Ice Age but the rest werent memorable for me. I only liked the first Toy Story but it wasn't a fave like the other 40

• Gagname

Huh, ok... everyone has different likes

• WhiteGlaze
    Fuck yes you mentioned Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart! Haha. I used to do a whole thing on that one for snapchat. I dont know why, but it struck me. I wanna talk about it again on a youtube sort of thing too cuz it's great. Has a great hidden meaning for kids and I have my theories and all. It's not the best so your placement for it was on point. But yeah I'm quite surpirised it even made it on here. I still sing the songs time to time. A fun decent ride with that darker sense to it too.
    • DizzyDesii

Omg omg omg you know Jack & the cuckoo clock heart 😍🙌 I've never had snapchat and dont use youtube haha. As for the placement lol, i listed the movies in alphabetical order. I didn't rank them haha.

• WhiteGlaze

Yeah! Thats so cool. Haha I did a whole shpeal on it for like a month of snapchat stories. I'd review it, talk about different scenes and sing and what not. The whole story is like a beautiful metaphor in a music video style. Its neat and different I went hard on it like I know that the music was by a band in france and the whole story kinda was their own too. Listened to their french songs too because of it.

• DizzyDesii

Wow this sounds really interesting!! So are you like a youtube star haha. I used to like to review movies, but just on here

• Tstrbrainer
    Super, thanks for the awesome suggestions.
    I've watched some of these, mostly in parts, I still remember few moments from Aristocats, but I don't remember the story, I watched it very long ago.

Polar Express always puts me in Christmas Mood, Hotel Transylvania and Incredibles are wonderful.
    I'm surprised that you didn't add UP and Toy Story
    • DizzyDesii

Yea i hardly remember aristocats as well but i loved the song on it haha. You should watch Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart and a Cat in Paris

• Okay, thanks❤ 😃😃😃😀

• DanaeAdam5
    I have watched all of them, and I can proudly admit that my 8 year old shelf had a crush in almost every single character (male or not) in film #37
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao the girls were pretty but Sinbad was all my eyes were on haha

• Purplemonkey24
    I like a lot of them you shared! Great list. I love the shrek, rugrats and emperor's new groove. I always loved 101 dalmatian, Oliver and company and all dogs go to heaven are also great movies!
    • DizzyDesii

I never tried Oliver & Company but heard of it. I liked 101 Dalmations but it wasn't a fave

• JosyJosy
    I'd be triggered if Spirited away wasn't on this list

Balto, 9, road to eldorado I should rewatch these. Especially 9 I really got sucked right in that one
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao Spirited Away is my fave Studio Ghibli film followed by Ponyo, Grave of the Fireflies and Kikis Delivery. “9” is a bit dark and forgettable but i enjoyed it the first two times. Balto was reeeally good but the sequels are not. Road to El dorado is funny like emperors new groove

• JosyJosy

Ya I'm a fan of dark XD

• There was a TV soap on BBC one called Eldorado lol

• OlderAndWiser
    The last animated movie I saw was Pocahontas. I had a little granddaughter who wanted to see it, so we went. That was 1995, when it was a new release.
    • DizzyDesii

Oh wow. I think you’d like A Cat in Paris

• memer2020
    ah i see your a woman of culture and quality but i'm a bit sad that you didn't add treasure planet , titan AE and into the spiderverse

into the spiderverse maybe recent but it deserves a spot among these legends
    • DizzyDesii

Believe or not treasure planet was in my top 50 but not top 40 lol. Im not into the spiderman cartoons. I just like the liveactions. haven't seen Titan AE but heard of it

• memer2020

oh i forgot Atlantis the lost empire and it's sequel deserves a spot too.

• DizzyDesii

I only didn't list it cause i never seen it 😭 Milo sexy af but everytime i try to watch the film, something came up. As a kid, when they put it on in school, it was time for me to go to my next class lol

• Hans222
    From these I'd pick TinTin, I've read all the books as a kid. They were super good!
    • DizzyDesii

I never read em but loooved the movie

• KingdomForAKiss
    I'm not a huge fan of animated movies but I looooove
    Kubo
    Walle
    Emperor's New Groove
    Big Hero 6
    • DizzyDesii

Looove Emperors new Groove. Yea i almost listed Big Hero 6 cause the scene his bro dies was so sad

• mimi051998
    I watched most of these and they were great movies. This brings back moments. This is when I actually can watch tv all day.
  • Elliegirl
    Not Toy Story? That one is definitely in my top 10. Good choices though 😊
    • DizzyDesii

Lol Toy Story was ok. Sid scared me a lot as a kid 🤣

• Elliegirl

He was pretty scary!

• venomhbk1313
    I've seen some of them movies like The Fox and the hound Lady and the tramp and the original Robin Hood and I'm more of a fan of them old Disney cartoons than I am the new ones
    • DizzyDesii

Yea the old classics were better but u couldnt get into Robin Hood. I only liked the cat song from Lady and the Tramp

• I like all of them old ones and I also liked the aristocats my dad took me when I was a kid to see all of them movies and to this day I still love them and I even watch Bugs and Daffy today too

• Fromdusktilldawn
    A lot of them are my childhood. I would also include Mulan, A land before time, Spirited Away and Laputa the floating castle
    • DizzyDesii

Mulan was good but once she became a dude, i lost interest. Land before time was only good when they helped the baby trex. I listed spirited Away ABOVE. Never heard of laputa

• Laputa is pretty cool. Its about a little girl who has a secret stone that leads her to that castle and as the military hears about it they fight to get the stone and claim the castle for them (its almost like a Death Star). But at the end its the sheer powerhunger that destroys them

• Mehzmeh
    I have seen most of these. Lol. Just not a fan of x-mas or religious base movies. Lol. So those one's I have not seen. Lol
  • Dnice1
    Lots of great movies and I loved watching all of all them with spirit stallion of the Cimarron being my all time favorite movie 😊
  • ScottSummers
    Lol what a beautiful list. My fav animated movie is Wall- E, it was so beautiful.
    • DizzyDesii

I don't know why i couldnt get into it as much as i hoped. But i did watch it once. It was kinda sad. Kinda like the movie “9”

• vasilias
    Thanks for the invite. And nice mistake. a lot of films I need to give a go as I haven't watched over half of these. So given ideas
    • DizzyDesii

Lol okay i didn't spoil any

• vasilias

Nope no worries anyway. Memory of a goldfish here :D

• Suzzz334
    Awesome selection of movies! I would add “Meet the Robinsons” for my list.
    • DizzyDesii

I only like the song by Rob Thomas on there lol. I always fast forward to that scene and then cut it off 🤣

• ALewis30
    Those are great choices. Enjoy some of the animated films on the list.
  • wingattebaby16
    wow... that is a lot of movies!!
    • DizzyDesii

I know just think... its not even a quarter of how many movies i own 🤣

• MrTuxedo
    I'm proud to say, I've watched them all.
    • DizzyDesii

Wait aaaaaall? Even Jack and the cuckoo clock heart? Even “9” 😍

• MrTuxedo

Of course, I watched Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart in school for my music project, and 9 was shown to be by my girlfriend.

• DizzyDesii

Wow amazing. Were there any above that disappointed you?

• JackofSpades
    I find your lack of Treasure Planet disturbing.
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao its on my other list 🤣 but its not a fave although i found jim hot af

• NightOwl8801
    I love a lot of those movies, brings back memories
  • tjbyrd39
    Definitely
  • Alexandra1
    wow. This is awesome and I would like that
  • msc545
    I like a Cat in Paris
    • DizzyDesii

So happy to hear someone else here has seen it

• Anonymous
    to put ponyo above nausica, mononoke, and laputa... this is just fucked. Other than that good list :P
    • DizzyDesii

I didn't like nausixa and haven't seen the others. Im not into anime aside from the 3 studio ghibli films i mentioned

• Anonymous

Miyazaki personally upholds mononoke as his masterpiece, his perfect film. You ought to watch it.