Top 10 Viewed YouTube Videos In 2017

Top 10 Viewed YouTube Videos In 2017

10. Children interrupt BBC News interview – BBC News

Professor Robert Kelly’s Skype interview with BBC News started just like any other video news clip. That is, until a toddler jovially entered the room and began tugging at his arm.

9. In a Heartbeat – Animated Short Film

This mini-film about a boy who follows his heart is the first animated short to make the list since 2011. It was produced by Beth David and Esteban Bravo at the Ringling College of Art and Design.

8. history of the entire world, i guess

Bill Wurtz has been publishing short animated videos to YouTube for several years, but none have gotten quite as much attention as his attempt to recap the history of the entire world in under 20 minutes.

7. “INAUGURATION DAY” —A Bad Lip Reading of Donald Trump’s Inauguration

From the same channel that dubbed scenes from movies like Twilight and Star Wars comes this comedic and fictitious lip reading of President Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony. It’s one of the channel’s most watched video of all time.

6. Lady Gaga’s FULL Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show | NFL

The pop queen’s Super Bowl halftime performance, which in typical Gaga fashion was brimming with theatrics, was watched 3.8 million times the day following the game.

5. Ed Sheeran Carpool Karaoke

Ed Sheeran’s appearance on James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke Segment marks the third consecutive year the series has been featured on YouTube’s Rewind list.

4. Darci Lynne: 12-Year-Old Singing Ventriloquist Gets Golden Buzzer – America’s Got Talent 2017

The America’s Got Talent judging panel was so impressed by Darci Lynne Farmer’s ventriloquist routine that they sent her straight to the live shows by pressing the coveted Golden Buzzer. Farmer went on to win the season when it ended in September.

3. Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect

This video documenting Dude Perfect’s elaborate ping pong trick shot is the group’s second most popular video to date.

2. ED SHEERAN – Shape of You | Kyle Hanagami Choreography

With more than 118 million views, Los Angeles-based choreographer Kyle Hanagami’s “Shape of You” routine is, according to YouTube, the most-viewed choreography video on the platform ever.

1. Until We Will Become Dust – Oyster Masked | THE MASK SINGER 2

This performance from a popular singing competition in Asia was YouTube’s top trending video of the year with more than 181 million views. The show, called The Mask Singer, requires performers to wear elaborate masks to conceal their identities.

66
RedRobin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• What do you mean top 10 viewed? because this list is WAYYYY off it's top 10 most viewed youtube videos that would be like nothing but songs that got more than like a billion.

• Ping pong tricks should be #1 with ten billion views. Incredible. I watched the whole video. Thanks for sharing.

• history of the entire world, i guess is my favorite

• Somehow I haven't seen a single one of these.

• Thanks for sharing.

What Girls Said 5

• I've only seen the tenth one I think! It's hilarious xD
    Maybe I saw Ed's carpool too. But I haven't seen the other haha

• They suck

• Haven't seen any yet

• only one I have seen was Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran just to check him out... surprisingly he made the list. imho Yuck.

• Good list!