All About Love: 10 Great Romantic Movies Worth Watching

1) P.S. I Love You

Finding someone you love who loves you back is a wonderful,wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other ,loves you like no other,will be there for you forever,no matter what .They say that nothing lasts forever,but i am a firm believer in the fact that for some,love lives on after we are gone- P.S. I Love You

Trailer

2) The Holiday

Iris, in the movies, we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are the leading lady, but for some reason, you're behaving like the best friend - The Holiday

Trailer

3) The Notebook

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough - The Notebook

Trailer

4) A Walk in the Clouds

Talking between men and women never solves anything. Where we think, they feel. They are creatures of the heart - A Walk in the Clouds

Trailer

5) While You Were Sleeping

Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person really knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that YOU were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old with. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you haven't even talked to? Have you ever been so alone you spend the night confusing a man in a coma?- While You Were Sleeping

Trailer

6) Only You

Honey, don't waste you life with someone you don't love- Only You

Trailer

7) The Proposal

There a reason why i have been alone all this time .I'm comfortable that way -The Proposal

Trailer

8.) Indecent Proposal

I thought we were invincible. But now I know that the things that people in love do to each other, they remember. And if they stay together, it's not because they forget. It's because they forgive - Indecent Proposal

Trailer

9) The Bounty Hunter

Why do people do at? Deny they've ever done anything wrong in a relationship.Why can't people just take responsibly of their own shit and move on ? -The Bounty Hunter

Trailer

10) Brokeback Mountain

He always said he wanted his ashes scattered on Brokeback Mountain, but I wasn't sure where that was. I thought Brokeback Mountain might be around where he grew up. Knowing Jack, it was probably some pretend place, where bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey spring...-Brokeback Mountain

Trailer

212
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• While you were sleeping
    Only you
    Indecent proposal
    Broke back mountain
    A walk in the clouds

Didn't watch these..
    Watched rest from your list and they are awesome..
    Bounty hunter.. And
    PS I love you ...
    epic.

The holidays is my all time favorites

• I have seen the holiday, only you, while you were sleeping, and the proposal all great movies! I am interested to see the the bounty hunter, p. s. I love you, and the notebook. Great Mytake!

• I would take off
    Brokeback Mountain and add Newness.
    The only thing I liked about Brokeback were the wives.

• You know something is wrong when Brokeback Mountain is on the list but Sleepless in Seattle isn't on here.

• Indecent proposal is about the worst movie you could ever place on "10 great romantic movies worth watching"

• They all have one thing in common: they paint an unrealistic/idealistic picture of romance.

• Titanic?
    Me Before You?
    Adrift?
    Dirty Dancing?
    La La Land?
    The Big Sick?

• And since you put Brokeback Mountain...
      What about "Love, Simon"?

• Wait... where's "When Harry Met Sally"? It's got to be on the list...

• Nice i'll check out the movies.

• What no Princess Bride?

• Have seen just 3 out of those

• Brokeback mountain is the best

What Girls Said 2

• Great MyTake!! Brokeback Mountain should’ve been called “Heartbreak Mountain” though because of the ending. I swear I’m starting to believe the the name Jack comes with bad luck in romance movies

• what a great list
    need to watch these