Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

1) The Last Don l

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

The Last Don is about a powerful and bloodthirsty Mafia boss, Don Domenico Clericuzio. The story centers around his long-time feud with his ruthless nemesis, the Santadio family. Don Clericuzio has to stop his own family secret from destroying his empire.

The Last Don II

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

After Mafia boss, Don Domenico Clericuzio dies, his nephew ,Cross De Lena becomes the sole heir and head of the family. Someone infiltrates the family, and Cross sets in motion a ruthless and cunning plot to take out the ones who are trying to overthrow his rule.

2) In Defense Of

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

In this docuseries the attorneys of Ted Bundy, Jody Arias, Clive Doyle and Timothy Mcveigh talk candidly about how defending some of the worlds most infamous murderers led them to completely question their line of work. They discuss the personal sacrifices they made, and how they put their own reputations on the line ,even jeopardizing their own lives to save the lives of some of the worlds most evil killers.

3) Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

In this docuseries actress, Leah Remini exposes the abuses, exploits and fraud within the religion Scientology. A religion she was once proud to be part of...A religion she once publicly defended. Former Scientologists bravely speak publicly and candidly about their painful experiences within the church.

4) American Dynasties: The Kennedys

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

This docuseries gives an in-depth insight into the personal lives and political ambitions of the Kennedy family.

5) The Case Of: Jonbenét Ramsey

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

Six year-old JonBenét Ramsey was found murdered in the basement of her own home on 26 December, 1996. The mystery of who murdered her still remains unsolved today. Using advanced technology and forensics, investigators re-examine this very sad and tragic crime.They build new theories surrounding her murder to try to finally reveal what really happened to her.(It's worth noting, JonBenét's brother, Burke Ramsey sued CBS over this docuseries, and was awarded $750 million)

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

6) Who Killed Tupac?

Six Mini-Series Worth Watching

On 13 September 1996 ,rapper, Tupac Shakur was assassinated in a drive-by shooting.He died at the age of 25 from multiple gunshot wounds.This docuseries provides a full scale comprehensive investigation which both supports and discredits some of the theories surrounding Tupac's murder.

76
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• To these I add...

Roots.

Roots was ground breaking TV in that it really got the whole miniseries thing off the ground! It wasn't the first miniseries but it was the first *highly* successful miniseries.

It is the story of Kunta Kinte, a Gambian West African, and his capture and subsequent slavery. It followed the subsequent generations of his family, from the 1790s all the way to the post Civil War era (Roots II covered from post Civil War up to the 60s). It was GRIPPING television! It also started the trend among African Americans of giving their children African names.

Oh, I should clarify I'm speaking of the 70s version. There was a recent remake, but I never got around to watching it.

https://youtu.be/AXQDa7GzPYw

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom has a collection of Rich Man, Poor Man (1976) Six Minseries Worth Watching & The Thorn Birds (1983) Six Minseries Worth Watching which I watched with her while a few years ago.

Yes, I must admit, they were worth watching. :)

Join the discussion

65
  • I wouldn't waste my time watching any of them. Jon Benet was killed so long ago that it doesn't matter anymore. Justice will never be served there. The investigators had their heads up their asses and blew everything.

• You Forgot,
    Band of Brothers

Six Minseries Worth Watching
    The Pacific
    Six Minseries Worth Watching
    And the Netflix Western, Godless
    Six Minseries Worth Watching

• I also think Roy Goode from Godless is one of my Favorite Western Heroes of all time, and I've seen and read a fuck of a lot of Westerns
      Six Minseries Worth Watching

• Godless was good. Loved the villain too, Frank Griffin

• 2d

You missed David Attenborough's Blue Planet. Love love!

• 6d

Awesome list

• 6d

Never seen it more of an syfi person my self star treak 👌

• 7d

Actually watched number 6 I think but I can't clearly remember

• A very under appreciated show is “Generation Kill.”

• I've heard Stephen Kings The Stand is good. It's quite old though...

• 7d

hmmmmm alrighty

• Good take

• 2d

American crime story oj Simpson trial