Colors of the rainbow in the order I like them and why

I will do a mini version take about which order I like the rainbow colors and no, this is not lgbt related, so not a sexually themed take.

Red

This is my favorite rainbow color and red reminds me of power and love, which is how passionate my life is on topics that matter to me like spirituality, sports and sexuality. The 3 S's.

Blue

This is my 2nd favorite rainbow color and blue reminds me of the beauty in the sky that God prepared to show His glories. I'm glad my 2 favorite rainbow colors are colors in the American flag. I like the freedom and love the colors.

Green

This is my 3rd favorite rainbow color and green reminds me of growth and the grass. It is also my eye color and it is also a color of greed for many. I also love seeing this color in unison with red on Christmas cookies. Just a beauty to view.

Yellow

This is my 4th favorite rainbow color and it reminds me of the brightness of lights which shows a yellow tint at times. It is pretty in flower colors and this is my last color if the rainbow colors that I actually like.

Purple

This is my 2nd least favorite rainbow color and purple reminds me of royalty but sometimes pride. I don't really like this color but it doesn't look that bad for grapes or eggplants and I do love eating purple fruits and vegetables.

Orange

This is my least favorite rainbow color and my worst color overall, not just of rainbow colors. Orange reminds me of pumpkins and Halloween and I hate that holiday due to how death is the celebration people use it for today with horror movies and costumes depicting the dead. It just isn't a healthy vibe to me and my 4 worst college teams wear orange.

Conclusion:

While I don't particularly think colors have just a single meaning, I do think things associated with it has meaning, like black for sin and white for purity. This is not a racial reference so please don't have a temper tantrum over it.

Please share your views.

7
2

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• Oliver1998

See colour order is the colour should go together by blending in with each other so it starts from pinks to pinky reds to reds to oranges to yellows to greens to greeny blue to light blue to dark blue to purples to purply pinks. If you go on a computer that's how they do their colour order when you're picking a colour just like games, the reason i like this is because it's more aesthetically pleasing to look at and it's the right colour order and only colour order in my opinion (due to my aspergers)

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Ella1006

ROY G BIV - The way I learnt to remember the order of the rainbows colours

Is this still revelant?
    • Me too. Do you like the rainbow colors in the same order I like them?

If not, which order?

• Ella1006

I've never really thought about it

• DeeDeeDeVour

Interesting thoughts you have there.

Is this still revelant?
    • @Holy_Ghost_Fire: Thanks for the MHGirl pick. :)

51
  • amanda_smith

You say colours of the rainbow but left out indigo 🤔 Anyway interesting thoughts towards the colours. I 100% agree about red, it's my favourite colour. For me however yellow is at the bottom of my list, I hate it with a passion lol.

• Colors are nice, and rainbows are pretty. Thanks for sharing.

• PhoenX

I like one single color and the only one, it's black.

• So pretty and colorful. Great Take ❣️

• I love rainbows🌈🌈

• Midori90

I love rainbow, my favorite color is blue