My Favourite Movies Of This Year! (Spoilers) ^_^

SpiderManFan2002

Again, back at it with the "reflecting over this year" posts. Trust me to leave that until the last minuteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways, I've always been one for movies- so why not write a MyTake about the movies this year that I've liked?

#1 - Alita Battle Angel

Alita
Alita

So, I haven't read any of the manga- but I definitely want to after I watched this.

I love action, the story, and oh my gosh when she went to that bar place (I think it was) and that asshole was talking down to her, and then someone hurt the puppy- and she kicked everyone's ass! I was just like:

"YES!! GO ON!!"πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

And I mean, everyone told me this movie was good from my best friend, to my science teacher, even my dad said it was good- and that's what shocked me. My dad never says movies are good these days but he called this movie goodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#2 - Detective Pikachu

Pikachu
Pikachu

Firstly, I wanted to watch it because of Ryan Reynolds and how cute Pikachu looked.

And Ash's relationship with Pikachu was just adorable too! Then not to mention, the plot twist in the end- the dad's soul or something being in Pikachu- it sounds weird if you haven't watched itπŸ˜‚

#3 - Aladdin

Aladdin! ^_^
Aladdin! ^_^

This was amazing. I loved everything in this movie, from the acting/actors/actresses, to the songs, to the whole story itself it was just amazing!

Listening to a whole new world with bluetooth headphones with really good audio- is something else XD

I remember when everyone was trashing the trailer, and my dad decided to watch the trailer, because Will Smith is one his favourite actors and he was like:

"Oh this doesn't look to bad, the animation looks brilliant this looks like an action movie!"

Then Aladdin and Jasmine burst into song, singing a whole new world and realisation hit him- that this is a musical:

"I'm not watching it now!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then I was there like:

"What did you expect? This is a Disney prince movieπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

But my dad hates musicals, so he didn't watch it with me sadlyπŸ˜‚

#4 - The Lion King

I know people have mixed feelings about this movie, and while I do admit I prefer the 90s version because I liked that animation better- still, the acting and singing was awesome here so I have to give it credit for that.

And even though I prefered the 90s animation- this one still looked adorableπŸ˜‚

#5 - Shazam!

Shazam!
Shazam!

This movie was much better than most DC movies which have come out in recent times. I really liked it.

And I think Asher Angel played Billy Batson pretty well, and the Zachary Levi did a good job at playing Shazam too.

Plus I like the whole message about how he has to share his power, and work with his family and blah blah blah- it's just really sweet.

And this movie was funnyπŸ˜‚

#6 - Avengers: Endgame

Endgame!
Endgame!

I remember the hype for this movie at school, then when it came out- I was one of the first people to see it at my school out of my friends- and I accidentally spoiled it for my some of my friends who hadn't seen itπŸ˜‚

Basically, they were all making fun of me for some reason and I decided to just shout out:

"Iron Man's died and this is how you're treating me?"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then the whole table went silent.

And one of my friends spoke up and said: "Iron Man dies?"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Luckily, my friend who absolutely didn't want any spoilers- was at the toilet when I did thatπŸ˜‚

There were some iconic moments in the movie:

- When Cap held mjolnir

- When Cap fought Cap and said: "I could do this all day- yeah yeah I knowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

- When Thor turned phatπŸ˜‚

- Black Widow's death :'(

- Iron Man's death :'(

- When Spider-Man came back🎊🎊

- And Tony hugged Peter <3

And just fangirling and fan-raging with my best friend about this over our emailsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#7 (saving the best till last) - Spider-Man:Far From Home

Spider-Man!!
Spider-Man!!

My favourite (obviously)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not only did I love the acting and the action- and the characters, I mean, come on Zendaya's MJ is hands down the best! ^_^

But this movie also has some of the best memories.

Going to the cinema to see this with my best friend, after our exams had finished and summer just started- we didn't have a single care in the world. And we planned going to see this movie strategically- exactly a week after it came out, during a time when all the kids and adults would be at school and work- and it was a success because there was about 7 people in the cinema!

And our reactions to the movie were priceless- we were the only ones reacting to the movieπŸ˜‚

Everyone else was likeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

And then you get us:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ™‚πŸ˜†πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ😬😲😱

Mysterio spilling the tea on Spidey's identity in the end though, that got us both shook.

And then I wore a NASA jumper to the cinema- and in the movie Peter was wearing a NASA t-shirt🀣🀣

My best friend tells me "You should've seen your face🀣"

Any Last Words?

Not really.

Thanks for reading :) <3

10
1

Most Helpful Guys

• Stingray444
    Haha! You have amazing taste 😋 I really like all of these movies! Nice one 😊

I was scrolling down, and I was like "I'ma have to roast her for not having Spider-Man: FFH on the list 😏" BUT then I saw you kept it best for last hehe 🤣🤣😃
    Is this still revelant?
  • October808
    My favorites
    Sometimes dead is better
    Sometimes dead is better
    Those crazy in-laws
    Those crazy in-laws
    Aww snap
    Aww snap
    Mutant massacre
    Mutant massacre
    Double tap
    Double tap
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

18
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    Endgame & Lion King are definitely on the top of my list.
  • Jackabin
    I think my favourite was end game or glass, maybe far from home
  • Jjpayne
    Hey it's your boyfriend! :) I actally would call those my favorite of the year as well
  • That is awesome. Tbh i only saw avengers and shazam out of that lineup. 😂 but it sure looked good. Hey Spidey!!! *hug*
  • Alita looks pretty sexy. Nice MyTake, madam SpiderManFan2002
  • Rangers
    Wtf, where's Joker? Don't tell me you've jumped on the hate bandwagon, too🙄
  • Gatman34
    Joker was good
    • I haven't seen JokerπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

• Gatman34

It’s got really good acting, I think it comes out in dvd soon. I recently watched Alita I did not like it one bit.

• Ah, why?

• pigoat
    Yay i like all those movies too
  • WhereAmI
    Avengers Endgame all the way!